Hey, I have a Behringer cab that my friend whom I bought it from put celestion vintage 30's in. I like it, but don't have to Behringer logo on it cause the guy took them off, and... well its a Behringer.

So anyways, I've got this cab thats just plain black, and its just a tad too bland. I'm thinking of turning it over to one of my more artistically inclined friends and seeing what they can do with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Paint type? What to actually put on it?

thanks
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
An artistically painted mural of Robert Plant having sex on top of a unicorn with a goat would be my idea of an awesome amp..................or you could paint it red.
Quote by Avengethedeath
An artistically painted mural of Robert Plant having sex on top of a unicorn with a goat would be my idea of an awesome amp..................or you could paint it red.

QFT A red amp would be awesome!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Avengethedeath

sig'd
Quote by Øttər
I'll accept Jesus into my heart if the neighboorhood accepts my penis into it's street.
damn I wanted to sig that I missed out....

a Fluro Pink grill cloth and black tolex on the amp will look sick
Paint a vagina over where each speaker is located, so that you have 4 giant vaginas blasting music out of them.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
^lol, thats hallarious but i'm gonna have to keep it appropriatefor school/church, anything else?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
jesus?

or you could have like moses parting the res sea down the middle of your speakers... ?

DEFTedit:

thar be a stencil for the spraypainting.

just make sure you take the grille cloth off before you paint!
------

Shwiggity.
Last edited by deftonesordie at Nov 9, 2008,