Well I have been playing for about maybe 3 months or so and i have recently started learning some scales and I have just learned the Major, Minor, Major Pet, Minor Pet, and the Blues scales and I'm not sure which scales to learn next.

Any help?

thx
learn the major scale properly. Learn it all over the neck in every key so you can use it, but more importantly learn the notes and intervals it contains and actually understand the scale. Learn how it works musically, learn to spot it in songs, learn how to form harmonies and chord from it, learn when you can use it, learn how the notes affect backing chords. Learning a bit of a scale pattern is the start, not the end...you're not going to gain anything from learning even more random bits of information.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
learn the major scale properly. Learn it all over the neck in every key so you can use it, but more importantly learn the notes and intervals it contains and actually understand the scale. Learn how it works musically, learn to spot it in songs, learn how to form harmonies and chord from it, learn when you can use it, learn how the notes affect backing chords. Learning a bit of a scale pattern is the start, not the end...you're not going to gain anything from learning even more random bits of information.

This.

But don't be overwhelmed by it, it isn't as hard as it seems. Scales on a guitar are all movable- you learn it in one position, you can play it in other positions (starting on a different fret). But there are different scale shapes you can learn