Page 1 of 3
...I said something I shouldn't have.

I work with multiple women at my job. Today about 5 of us went on break around the same time (I work at a theater and nobody was buying tickets or popcorn), and 3 of them were girls. We all sat around a small table.

What I said next caught everyone off guard, and made 2 of the girls furious. One of the girls I work with happens to be severely overweight. I forgot what exactly happened, but we ended up talking about "Opposite Day" and started making jokes about the fake holiday. I mentioned that "if this is really Opposite Day, (said obese girl's name here) would be anorexic."

I didn't realize the gravity of the insult until about 15 seconds after I said it, and then it began to sink in, and all the girls moved. The guy sat with me and just had a stunned look on his face.

I felt bad about the whole ordeal, and apologized to her, whereas she responded by slapping me across the face, which I deserved, but still hurt like hell.

So...there you go, UG. I just thought I would share one of my greatest asshole moments with you all.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Your really flexible.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Wow that is somewhat awesome. Hope you don't get fired.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
pics or it did deffenitly NOT happen !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA!!!!

but sounds like something that would happen to em :P
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by mreed1990
Your really flexible.

This.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by tayroar
Wow that is somewhat awesome. Hope you don't get fired.

I made sure to tell my boss about it before she did, so I told him my side of the story first. Most of the males were on my side.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
asshole. i kno its tough tho, i hope she forgives u

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Give her some apology cake.

EDIT: Present it to her fat ass like this.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Nov 8, 2008,
I thought this was going to be a thread about putting feet, or other things in your mouth..

<---- my disappointment.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
That's quite funny actually.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
hahaha well hopefully she goes home and decides to lose weight...maybe ur a saviour in disguise!
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Thebiz
I made sure to tell my boss about it before she did, so I told him my side of the story first. Most of the males were on my side.

What?

How the **** are there "sides" to this whole incident?

I'm not saying you should be fired or anything, you apologized and said that you didn't mean it, but it CLEARLY happened and was a dick move on your part.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by floppypick
I thought this was going to be a thread about putting feet, or other things in your mouth..

<---- my disappointment.

Yeah...

We're not too much into the "vore" thing here at UG.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Nice one.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

LMFAO Fat chicks get really mad when people inform them of their fattness.

P.S. you're still going to hell but at least when you get there Satan will be like "remember when you called that fat girl fat... that was classic... Your room will have Air Conditioning buddy"
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

+ (insert large number here)

lol im going to hell
Gawd, people say that to me all of the time, and I don't get pissed. Girls are a bunch of whiny bitches.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by dudetheman
What?

I'm not saying you should be fired or anything, you apologized and said that you didn't mean it, but it CLEARLY happened and was a dick move on your part.

There are sides because when she told all the females about the incident they all turned against me, whereas the same thing happened to me when I told the men. Not to say we started having a 2 team battle with brooms and popcorn buckets, but I made new enemies.

And trust me, I know it was extremely rude of me. I'm usually the nice one, so I think it hurt her even more.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Sublimical
LMFAO Fat chicks get really mad when people inform them of their fattness.

P.S. you're still going to hell but at least when you get there Satan will be like "remember when you called that fat girl fat... that was classic... Your room will have Air Conditioning buddy"

So much win....
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
People hate the truth.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You know you shouldn't have apologized you should have just continued being a dick. Came back with a witty remark like "God dammit she is gonna try to eat me now isn't she." With enough insults she'll lose weight. My plan is full proof.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
nice one man, i hope the chick you wanna nail there wasnt in the room
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Well I place most the fault on the chick.... especially since she got physical which was completely immature and uncalled for. Yeah, you messed up big time and said something uncalled for and immature as well. But it happens. I mean, you apologized and everything so she knows it was an innocent mistake. The right thing for her to do would be to forgive you. But some chicks are just stuck up like that sometimes and think that since you insulted them you lost all your rights and they can do what ever they want to you rightfully no matter what you say.

They make you keep apologizing over and over and over and crawling back at your feet because it gives them some sort of sick satisfaction.

So, my advice is to apologize once maybe twice more. If she still doesnt accept it then dont try again.
Last edited by aaronob at Nov 8, 2008,
wow, dude.
maybe she could be a b*tch to you, but I dont think you should let a fat chick slap you
lol
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

He must have a very tiny penis...Or he is happy to see...somebody...

>.>
<.<
Quote by dudetheman
What?

Guys: Will say it was an innocent mistake; wasn't said to intentionally hurt someone; will think its funny.

Girls: Will say it was somehow sexists; it was uncalled for and bad or something; something needs to be done.

Two sides.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Wow, you should think before you speak, but props for apologizing, that's about the best you could have done in the situation.

If you decide to try to apologize again, maybe make sure it's in front of everyone who was there in the first place. With apologies, they tend to matter more the more people hear it.
Last edited by Blaster Bob at Nov 8, 2008,
Quote by brandon369852
Guys: Will say it was an innocent mistake; wasn't said to intentionally hurt someone; will think its funny.

Girls: Will say it was somehow sexists; it was uncalled for and bad or something; something needs to be done.

Two sides.

That's EXACTLY what happened. The first thing my (male) manager did was laugh hysterically.

And, yes, I did apologize to her. BUT, though she is obese, she is also annoying, selfish, and unforgiving...I didn't like her in the first place. Still, it was wrong of me to say that, but I don't really care enough to apologize a second time. At least I can say I tried.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I empathize with you. A sensitive as things like that can be, it seems like most of the population can't comprehend foot-in-mouth moments. There is a severe lack of understanding amongst people, and people should expect others to be smart 100% of the time.
Page 1 of 3