Page 1 of 2
As a black man I would like to say...

Don't people have anything else to do with their lives?
Take that self righteous BS and shove it!
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
why is it racist?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Dude in all honesty how many Black video game characters are there?

Not many...some but not many....
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Oh, good. I was about to murder you for thinking that Resident Evil 5 was racist. Now it looks like I don't have to.
Quote by rolling_stoner
why is it racist?

He isn't saying it's racist, he's saying that the people who think it is are self righteous.
*sigh*
just leave
this is very old
but for those who don't know
people have been calling RE5 racist because you're in an african village and a white man killing africans
there was no intentions of this being a racist game, capcom have already released a statement about this
Dick+strings= owww
In case you guys dont know, Resident Evil 5 takes place in Africa.

I guess its racist to kill black zombies...
Even though they are technically already dead...lol
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Because the main white protagonist is killing black zombies in Africa.

The game creators should've made the zombies pale white but kept the setting in Africa after the racist accusations, just to spite the idiots.
Quote by rasveer
*sigh*
people have been calling RE5 racist because you're in an african village and a white man killing africans

Lol RE4 was the same thing just with Spanish people. If the same thing happened when RE4 came out I'm not aware of it.

Whatever, RE4 is one of the greatest games ever made, I've been anticipating the release of RE5 for a while now.
Quote by InvaderTSN
The game creators should've made the zombies pale white but kept the setting in Africa after the racist accusations, just to spite the idiots.

Some sort of infection that drains all pigmentation and brings corpses back from the dead. I could see it happening.
Yea, there was a huge uproar about this, the people who think it is racist are quite sad really

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by InvaderTSN

They should have made it a black protagonist killing white zombies but actually have the black protagonist yell black power over and over and over.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
*Destroy all Humans* featured Genocide...lmao
Nobody had anything to say about that..
Quote by tayroar
They should have made it a black protagonist killing white zombies but actually have the black protagonist yell black power over and over and over.

Better yet, have him shout white power for ironic effect.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
Some sort of infection that drains all pigmentation and brings corpses back from the dead. I could see it happening.

I meant like, have everybody in Africa be shown as white, so the game would apparently not be "racist" anymore.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Ahhh everything's racist these days.

RACIST BASTARD
Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet, have him shout white power for ironic effect.

I meant like, have everybody in Africa be shown as white, so the game would apparently not be "racist" anymore.

Self hating black man? I like it.
Quote by tayroar

Let's try to get them to change the protagonist to Rev. Jesse Peterson...lol
Quote by tayroar

It's like Clayton Bigsby from the Chapelle Show.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's like Clayton Bigsby from the Chapelle Show.

It'd be great if they had a kkk member killing everyone in the game and in the end they revealed it was Clayton Bigsby.
the whole argument about it being racist is just stupid.

the game is set in Africa. if they had all white zombies, people would just complain that it was racist because it didn't have black zombies.

not to mention that one of Chris Redfield's allies is black.
Quote by tayroar
It'd be great if they had a kkk member killing everyone in the game and in the end they revealed it was Clayton Bigsby.

What makes it even funnier is that he's blind and is somehow a crack shot with a rifle.
It's reverse racism. Like someone said a few posts up- should white people be offended and deem RE 1-4 racist? No.

Its like the election that just took place. Many blacks that had never voted before only voted because a black man was in the polls. If whites voted like that (which they don't, I know many whites that voted/support Obama), its sad because Obama would have never had a chance.

Reverse Racism = okay. Racism = taboo.

Quote by DaysoftheBlue
Racism is over,didn't you hear?

It just bugs me. These self righteous "activists" that bitch and moan
over a video game and ignore the real issues. They have never volunteered
one second of time to community service to make a real difference.

The game takes place in Africa. Big deal.

*Black Hawk Down* took place in Africa too? What do you do? Rewrite the movie
so Nato Looses.

I don't like racism...its here and still alive, but political correctness has just gotten
ridiculous.
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by M.O.P
What console is RE5 going to be on?

PS3 and 360 for sure. i dont think its on Wii, but dont quote me on that.
Quote by Washburnd Fretz

I don't like racism...its here and still alive, but political correctness has just gotten
ridiculous.

Isn't that the truth. I'm almost scared of saying 'black' in case I get called a racist.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Isn't that the truth. I'm almost scared of saying 'black' in case I get called a racist.

I don't think you should be called racist for it. African-American is a stupid term because not all black people are African or American.

Then again, people are stupid, so meh.
Quote by daytripper75
PS3 and 360 for sure. i dont think its on Wii, but dont quote me on that.

I hope it's on the wii.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
**** black people sometimes man. shit.

just because there are black zombies people are flipping a shit, but if it was white zombies, no one would give a ****.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Just as theres always a cool white guy that tells the Klansman/Skin head to:
*Shut The Eff UP!!*

I will do the same to any Black person that agues RE5 is racist in front of me.

It is nothing but ignorance. The past in America was painful for blacks,
But that was hundreds of years ago and many white Americans are
descendants of poor immigrants that came to this country far after slavery
was long gone. Slavery is dangled over the heads of white America by some
RACIST BLACK AMERICANS
that use Political correctness as a lame attempt to hide the fact that they are just
venting at White America because they hate them.

I can say similar things about Racist White Americans...but that is not the point.

I just wanted to say that it is BS....and it is not right. To condone these types of
comments would be hypocritical and ignorant. I am black...but I will not support
reverse racism. Its time everyone stop choosing sides and look at things for what they are.
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Nov 9, 2008,
Nobody tell Sharpton, he'll make it headline news for the next 6 weeks.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I don't think you should be called racist for it. African-American is a stupid term because not all black people are African or American.

Then again, people are stupid, so meh.

I agree African-American is stupid, but then again Caucasia is in Russia somewhere (I think). Being white, Caucasian is a term that wouldn't offend me, at any rate
Quote by Washburnd Fretz
Just as theres always a cool white guy that tells the Klansman/Skin head to:
*Shut The Eff UP!!*

I will do the same to any Black person that agues RE5 is racist in front of me.

It is nothing but ignorance. The past in America was painful for blacks,
But many white Americans are descendants of poor immigrants that came
to this country far after slavery was long gone. Slavery is dangled over the
heads of white America by some RACIST BLACK AMERICANS that use
Political correctness as a lame attempt to hide the fact that they are just
venting at White America because they hate them.

I can say similar things about Racist White Americans...but that is not the point.

I just wanted to say that it is BS....and it is not right. To condone these types of
comments would be hypocritical and ignorant. I am black...but I will not support
reverse racism. Its time everyone stop choosing sides and look at things for what they are.

Well said, I wish everyone could see past skin colour and see personality and values.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by o d y s s e y
so i guess, every white person should be offended by resident evil 1 - 4....

epic win

i saw this on yahoo news. I hate to think we live in a world where people are this easily offended. If the game takes place in africa, of course the majority of the zombies will be black. Its a tale as old as time. If the main character was black and the zombies were all white we wouldnt hear a fucking thing about it. It definately wouldnt be on the top news on yahoo. Here we have an economy plummiting into recession, wars in other countries, and they want to show someone whos bitching about racism in a video game? weak.

Quote by Zero-Hartman

fuck it man. I could give a damn if someone thinks im racist because I think political correctness is shit. fuck every last son of a bitch whos gonna tell me what i can and cant say. I show no disrepect to anyone who conducts himself like a human. Outside that realm, black, white, yellow, purple, or whatever the hell there a scumbag.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Nov 9, 2008,
Page 1 of 2