i gotta a crate flexwave amp 120 watts and 2x12 speakers, and the front panel of the amp has a Cd/Mp3 player input jack, how would i plug my mp3 into tha amp and play along with the music like the owners manuel says you can do?

thanks
you need to get rid of the crate flexwave. because there junk, then get back to me
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens~jimi hendrix

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
1967 fenderbandmaster halfstack
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
If it has an actual CD/MP3 jack, none of the controls on the amp should effect the it...
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Pabli7o
you have to buy an adapter 1/8 to RCA i think.

But you cant turn the distortion on because it will distort the MP3 playback as well... whack... yeah.

Wrong.

Quote by no.mop
If it has an actual CD/MP3 jack, none of the controls on the amp should effect the it...

This ^.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Actually, I just purchased a FW120 half stack and found that the MP3 jack IS affected by the effects loop - though not the internal effects. Turn on a looped distortion, the song is distorted. Turn on a looped Phaser, the song is phased. Wah pedal anyone? Yep - ad nauseum.

I'm trying to find out if anyone else that has a FW120 has noticed this issue. It seems to be a GLARING F'UP on the part of CRATE - unless I got a lemmon or am doing something wrong... which I'm having a hard time believing because although the description of the MP3 jack indicates it is merged at the power amp, the schematics indicate otherwise.