I just watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and i thought it was hilarious, not to mention Kristen Bell is gorgeous. For those of you that have seen it, can you suggest any other funny movies like it that are out on dvd already?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I was in Chicago when they were advertising that movie, and there were bulletins and cabs that had shit like, "My mom always hated you Sarah Marshall". Anyways, my buddy thought some rich guy paid to have all that stuff put up after a bad break up.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Just go to the movies and see Zak and Miri with your parents. Trust me!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just go to the movies and see Zak and Miri with your parents. Trust me!

Ya, that would be a great one to see with the parents
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
I just watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and i thought it was hilarious, not to mention Kristen Bell is gorgeous. For those of you that have seen it, can you suggest any other funny movies like it that are out on dvd already?

Bro, I was at Orlando Citywalk today and some kid kept walking past me, then he'd point at me, and say, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".

And I was stoned, and frantic, and I didn't understand the joke, and I still don't.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
The Dukes Of Hazzard:The Beginning, and Pump Up The Volume
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

Quote by AwsomeRock_Star
The Dukes Of Hazzard:The Beginning, and Pump Up The Volume

i lol'd.

anyway, if you like forgetting sarah marshall just stick to the whole judd apatow thing. i mean judd apatow didn't actually have anything to do with the movie, but jason segel and most of the other actors in the movie are judd apatow regulars and nicholas stoller, the guy who did direct forgetting sarah marshall, is a judd apatow protege. so watch:

superbad
the 40-year old virgin
knocked up

yeah, but if you've seen all those already, which i'd expect you have, maybe look into getting your hands on a copy of a season of the show he [judd apatow] created back in the day called "freaks and geeks", it only ran for one season on nbc, but it was an excellent show. hilarious stuff.

also, if you like kristen bell (which i know i do), watch veronica mars, she's as hot, ahem, i mean, as good an actress as ever and the show is just amazing.
Mila Kunis was unbelievably gorgeous in that movie
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
for some reason i find a clockwork orange hilariously funny at some points...

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"