So a couple of weeks ago, my cousin invited me to her sweet 16 party. I call up my friend that night and say that we're gonna go hang out at the party. So, earlier tonight, we make the 30 minute drive out there and we go inside the party. We're hanging out by ourselves because we both go to a different schools. We're trying to pick up chicks, but no one is really talkative. So, we're hanging out by this indoor fire and this dude comes over and says, "Hey, the girl in the black likes you." I look over on the other side of the room and see the chick in black is standing with another girl in white. I walk up and say hey, then this big fat ass comes over hugging on my friend and says, "Hey, back up, that's my fucking girlfriend." So I back up and go chill back at the fire with my friend. My cousin comes up and she says, "So some guys are trying to start shit with you." Which pretty much means that she want's me to leave.

So me and my friend leave the party and go chill outside near our car. We where about 50 yards away from the dudes inside's car and they're over there muttering. So my friend and I are talking about what to do with the rest of the night. We where planning on keying the piss out of their car and then going inside and punching the kid that started something in the face and then leaving. The dudes from inside start leaving from their car and quietly yell, "I'm gonna kill you". I'm pissed off as it is so I yell back, "What!?" And they yell "Say it to my face!" And I'm like "Ryan, (my friend) let's go." And they start running over to our car. We get in the car and my friend puts in first and I roll down the window and yell, "Hey bitch. Fuck you, you fucking fagots! Oh, and go fuck your mom." This tall skinny kid with a blue shit yells, "**** you, I'll ****ing kill you if I see you!" I flick them off. And my friend puts on his seat belt and we slowly go down the hill when my friend yells, "Shit! They're after us!" So I'm like, "Oh, shit!" My friend yells, "It's on!" And we gun it down the road into this parking lot. We where trying to turn our car around and get on the interstate and go back to our side of town. But the fucktards in the car block the only entrance/exit to the street and they sit there for a couple of seconds. Ryan says **** this and revs his car straight ahead and then he turns and pops the curb and then guns the car to the right and runs down a two lane road with his car. I hear the car behind us run up and ride our asses. My dad is a cop so I'm like, "Dude, lemme call my dad." And Ryan is like, "Ok, cool". So I call my dad who is south of the party, the next country south who is watching my sick grandmother who lives with the cousin who's party I was at. I'm telling my dad what is going on and he's like, "I told you not to go this party. There is nothing I can do. You're in Marshal County, I'm in Buncombe County." I ask what to do and he just tells me to stay on the phone. So we're doing like 60 in a 35mph and we take this curvy road way to fast. We almost spin out, and they're still riding our asses. We take a right at a stop sign and run into a parking lot trying to get turned around, they haul ass up into the parking lot and sit there blocking the exit. We wait for them to come around to us, and when they do, we gun it and pop down the hill. The whole time I'm sitting here talking to my dad. We go back up where we where coming down from. They're still on our ass, and we take a right behind the party building and they come up on our ass like crazy. We gun it and almost get T-Boned by another car. As we come out, they start backing off, and then we get stopped at a red light and they come up behind us. As we turn onto the interstate and they stop following us.

The rest of the ride home we where thinking about going back home and getting a couple of baseball bats and calling some friends to beat the shit out of them. Needless to say, we're still totally ****ing pissed. And to top it off, my cousin won't tell us their names. We where thinking about keying the piss out of their car. But they started chasing us before we could.

Anyway, I thought the Pit might wanna know.

tl;dr-some kids from another High School started shit, and I cussed them out. They chased us all over town, and almost boxed us in a parking lot twice.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

tldr

k, koo
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Ok, cool.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
K, coo.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Because you talked to some guys girlfriend? What a bunch of fucking losers

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Blog it?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Because you talked to some guys girlfriend? What a bunch of fucking losers

That's how rednecks usually are.
K, Koo.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Damn Thats Skrewed Up I Just Got My Ass Beat By 4 Dudes And Lost A Tooth And One Of My Other Teeth Went Through My Lip And I Wanna Find Out Where They Live So I Can Find Em And Beat The **** Outta Them
No, It happened tonight...
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by davis_2k8
That's how rednecks usually are.

Kinda sad really. They'll never be as cool as IRISH_PUNK13 ^ though, that's for sure.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
damn they need a life, or not be so over proctective of a chick
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
No, It happened tonight...

so when you arrived at the party, it was still october, but now when you get home you write about it?? wait what?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
And you're cousin didn't do anything?

This confuses me greatly

In the car: Why speed?

If they had guns, they would have used them.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
*waits for thread 'so some faggot kids flipped me off and hit on my girlfriend'*
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
next time ya at a party and the rednecks get rowdy, just put the nascar channel on the tv...calms them down instantly
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
...Everyone in that whole situation is a total idiot.
Well, except for your cousin and dad.

Just saying.

They shouldn't have been flaming douches and threatened you (literally putting your life at risk with the car chase). They sound like the kind of people that the world would be better without...I'm sure that if they hospitalized you, they would have been happy, and that thought boils my blood and makes me want to pulverize something.

THAT BEING SAID, though I understand you were pissed (and apparently still are), you need to learn to ****ing cool it too. Had you just passed off their idiocy for what it was, then none of this would have happened, right?
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Godsmack_IV
A couple weeks ago and you're telling us now? Get over it.

no he was INVITED a couple weeks ago!
and dude, you're cousin's being a bitch about it.
that sux
I'd be pissed too
so basically u talked to the rednecks sister/girlfriend and he thought u were all up in her incest dreamlyhoodz harharhar!
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
And you're cousin didn't do anything?

This confuses me greatly

In the car: Why speed?

If they had guns, they would have used them.

That's what we where saying later. But they came up on us really fast. And they had a decked out Honda Civic with racing stuff.

And to the guy saying it happened two weeks ago, I got the call to come a couple of weeks ago.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

So you didnt drive away in a car with the Dixie flag on it and jump some ramps?..man thats gay.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
That's what we where saying later. But they came up on us really fast. And they had a decked out Honda Civic with racing stuff.

And to the guy saying it happened two weeks ago, I got the call to come a couple of weeks ago.

and they're rednecks?

*more confusion*
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by matx33
...Everyone in that whole situation is a total idiot.
Well, except for your cousin and dad.

Just saying.

They shouldn't have been flaming douches and threatened you (literally putting your life at risk with the car chase). They sound like the kind of people that the world would be better without...I'm sure that if they hospitalized you, they would have been happy, and that thought boils my blood and makes me want to pulverize something.

THAT BEING SAID, though I understand you were pissed (and apparently still are), you need to learn to ****ing cool it too. Had you just passed off their idiocy for what it was, then none of this would have happened, right?

Yeah you're totally right that I'm a hot head. But, if that hadn't of happened, they would have had their car keyed and tires slashed. It made for an interesting night without any sex.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Yeah, and I'm still gonna kick your ****ing ass!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by VanCamp
Yeah, and I'm still gonna kick your ****ing ass!

Bring it, bitch. Come to my side of town. I got some friends and some Molotov Cocktails waiting for you.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

I had respect for you when you said that you backed off from his girlfriend and went back to the fire. I then lost respect for you when you said you were going to key their car.

And why the hell would you yell at them and flip them off? Of course thats going to provoke them. How about you not try to be badass and just let idiots be how they want.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by jxmxaxn
I had respect for you when you said that you backed off from his girlfriend and went back to the fire. I then lost respect for you when you said you were going to key their car.

And why the hell would you yell at them and flip them off? Of course thats going to provoke them. How about you not try to be badass and just let idiots be how they want.

True, but I don't like being jerked around.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by westicle94
you "flicked" them off?

Yes.

Rednecks now come in Travel-Size!

For ignorance on the go!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
What a waste of life reading that shit.

I wish they'd put the tldr at the start of posts.
Quote by consecutive e
Blog it?
This. ^

this isn't a conversation. this a waste of thread space.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.