me and one of my friends were headin to my house after a party (it was about 1 or 2a.m.) and we passed a closed cofffee stand with a sign out front that said,"Honk if you could use a good Frappuccino" We stopped and changed it to,"Honk if you could use a good Fap" We went by at about 10 to grab some coffee and to check the sign. It was still there and surprisingly, several cars honked. Was this any of you?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Fap didn't originate in the Pit.

Quote by daytripper75
clearly.

because only people in the pit use the term "fap."

just like we invented rickrolling, the pear, and shoop da woop.

This.
clearly.

because only people in the pit use the term "fap."

just like we invented rickrolling, the pear, and shoop da woop.
LOL. Damn... i should do that with the dry-erase board for the homework in the back of my chem class.
even if the pit didnt invent it. this is the only place i ever hear it.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by mrcrono
Yeah, it was me.

nice
you're the only one to answer the question without being an ***hole at the same time. Even though it probably wasnt you
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Yeah, it was me, wanna fight about it?

(I was being an asshole while answering the question so only mrcrono could have answered it without being an asshole.)
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by bowdyyz69
shut up newfag

fewnag?!

Quit being an asshole, meanie butt!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Yeah, it was me, wanna fight about it?

(I was being an asshole while answering the question so only mrcrono could have answered it without being an asshole.)

You'd be surprised. My assiness knows no bounds.
Yeah one of them was me..I couldn't believe you guys though- why were you guys listening to Soulja Boy and wearing pink shirts with the collars popped?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah one of them was me..I couldn't believe you guys though- why were you guys listening to Soulja Boy and wearing pink shirts with the collars popped?

OMGTSISAFAGLOL
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

?? You must have us confused. We were the ones double-teaming your girlfriend. i saw those guys though.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead
?? You must have us confused. We were the ones double-teaming your girlfriend. i saw those guys though.

You double teamed her? Why? All that does is raise your evasion, so basically you'd be evading everything, including women.