Page 1 of 2
...that its cute/hot/whatever when girls play instruments?
my girlfriend plays the bass and for some odd reason i thinks it just adorable when she plays.
hell, maybe im just weird.
its wierd seeing chicks play instruments. I let 2 chicks borrow my guitar sometimes, and it's like half their size (and the case is practically as tall as one of them). It looks cute...like a puppy with its head stuck in the sleeve of a jacket cute. lol.
Can be yes...

But for me chicks with glasses....whooo-boy....it's ON.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

i find it smexy when a chick plays bass

Think about it, if shes your girlfriend, you can jam WITH her, than you can jam HER.

Eh?
Quote by crazy8rgood
i find it smexy when a chick plays bass

Think about it, if shes your girlfriend, you can jam WITH her, than you can jam HER.

Eh?

And when you're both done, you can spread jam on EACH OTHER!
Agreed.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
maybe you're just think the instrument is cute. How do you feel when you see guys playing guitar, or just a guitar by itself? (rhetorical)
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by dragen_slair
Can be yes...

+1. But they gotta wear 'em well. They have to be like reading glasses, not full on, 2-inch thick glass plates in front of their eyes...completely obscuring the image of their eyes. But yeah, most chicks who wear glasses make glasses look ****in' sexy.
It depends on the instrument. Trumpet or flute not so much. But guitar is good, because when they're looking down at the instrument, it's a lot easier to surprise her by sticking my cock in her mouth.
Quote by Patty-cakez
+1. But they gotta wear 'em well. They have to be like reading glasses, not full on, 2-inch thick glass plates in front of their eyes...completely obscuring the image of their eyes. But yeah, most chicks who wear glasses make glasses look ****in' sexy.

The rectangle shaped glasses with black rims... not to big... They're nice...
Quote by The Madcap
It depends on the instrument. Trumpet or flute not so much. But guitar is good, because when they're looking down at the instrument, it's a lot easier to surprise her by sticking my cock in her mouth.

Oh wow.

Quote by Dance_of_Death
**** no, when a girl tries to play my guitar i call her a dumb ho and tell her get the **** away from my baby and get back to the kitchen cause i'm hunrgy

GO UP THERE. AND GET ME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES FOR FREE.
cookie for identifying reference.
I love chick's playing like flute, guitar etc. Not trumpet, drums or stuff like that. T/S did you just start this thread to brag about your girlfriend? Just a thought.
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
I love chick's playing like flute, guitar etc. Not trumpet, drums or stuff like that. T/S did you just start this thread to brag about your girlfriend? Just a thought.

No. i honestly was curious about what other guys thought about it because when i told her i thought it was cute she didnt really get why so i thought i was weird.
Cute girls are cute when they play.

/thread
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

I play bass in music class, and when my friend Dianne (trombone!) play soli sections together I pretty much cream. *Hopes Dianne isn't a UGer*
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by dragen_slair
Can be yes...

Quoted for Truth.

Idk why, but hot chicks with glasses increases their hotness.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by cwl
GO UP THERE. AND GET ME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES FOR FREE.
cookie for identifying reference.

.. Unforgiveable
And yes. If they can actually play and dont use it as a decoration.
hell yeah.

and it's any instrument for me...and I also like it when girls are writing, doing homework, etc.

It's just cute when they are working in general.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by 777Corey
.. Unforgiveable
And yes. If they can actually play and dont use it as a decoration.

u did it wrong

its more along the lines of

BITCH! GO UP TO THE COUNTER AND TELL THAT NIGGA I WANT A CHICKEN SAMMICH, AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES...FO FREE!

then she turns around and asks what i wanna drink i say

BITCH!....gimme a dr pepper...
Quote by Patty-cakez

Glasses and instruments, anyone?
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja

"intruments shine on a silver tray,
don't let me get carried away."

-ES
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by alaskan_ninja

...Band geeks? Sure, why not. Just so i can say "I did a chick who went to band camp!... It was awkward and dissapointing, and ended fits of tears"

Sanity is not statistical
Well if shes 'fugly' then of course it wouldn't be attractive, where-as, if she's pretty, she'll still be attractive whether she does or doesn't.
a little lost.....
My fiancee plays the Piano/Keyboard and the Trombone. (We were both band geeks) The 'boner sounds like a dying cow to both of us, but I think she's really elegant when she plays her piano.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What makes trumpet and drums similiar?

I play both! And I'm sexy as hell

that's why I've never had a girlfriend for more than a week
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 2