Need to get a new pair. Any suggestions? Something good that isn't too expensive, etc etc. I don't need in-ear headphones, I already have a pair of that acting as a spare, and I'm not too bothered about sound isolation. I really just want a pair that sounds good, looks good, and isn't too big for regular use. Thanks in advance.
Searchbar...this thread has been made SOOOO many times.

this is officially the first time i've said to use the searchbar
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Sennheiser CX100 or Koss KSC75. I think Radioshack is doing a special and the Koss's are like $6, and I highly recommend you get a pair because they sound amazing for the price and you don't want to miss out.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I went to CVS the other day to buy headphones. there were a bunch, and one was 3 pairs for $10. so i figure "sweeeeeeeeeeet" and decide to buy them. but theyre on the rack and theyres no opening so i cant get them off. after about 5 minutes of trying i take out my key and cut through the plastic. old people were staring at me. i buy them. a little later, jokingly thinking there must be something wrong with them to be so cheap, i check the back. i see:
WARNING. This product's power cable contains lead, which is known in the state of california to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive issues. wash hands after using.
i go to return them and the clerk spends at least a minute tryin to convince me cancer's worth the deal, saying "Im pretty sure you can get cancer from just walking around."

long story short, you wont get cancer at radioshack.
Quote by smartguyreviews
I went to CVS the other day to buy headphones. there were a bunch, and one was 3 pairs for $10. so i figure "sweeeeeeeeeeet" and decide to buy them. but theyre on the rack and theyres no opening so i cant get them off. after about 5 minutes of trying i take out my key and cut through the plastic. old people were staring at me. i buy them. a little later, jokingly thinking there must be something wrong with them to be so cheap, i check the back. i see:
WARNING. This product's power cable contains lead, which is known in the state of california to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive issues. wash hands after using.
i go to return them and the clerk spends at least a minute tryin to convince me cancer's worth the deal, saying "Im pretty sure you can get cancer from just walking around."

long story short, you wont get cancer at radioshack.

I imagine the conversation with the worker was quite whimsical.

Quote by smartguyreviews

As long as you don't live in Cali, you can't get cancer from it, right?
Quote by InvaderTSN
I imagine the conversation with the worker was quite whimsical.

I actually know the cashier.... made returning them so much more enjoyable
BOSE ftw
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by clincher09
Sennheiser CX100 or Koss KSC75. I think Radioshack is doing a special and the Koss's are like $6, and I highly recommend you get a pair because they sound amazing for the price and you don't want to miss out.

YES.

Quote by moody07747
Senn HD280 Pro
or
Grado Labs SR80

Both $100 and outstanding. I prefer the Grados

YES.

Edit-

Quote by FlyingV666
BOSE ftw

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.