Is it illegal to tint the driver's window seat like reeeeally dark so you can't see the person? I've never seen one, like even for limos, they have tints at passenger but not at driver's windows. If it is, I'm thinking its because if you do something wrong, witnesses have to be allowed to see the driver's face? Anyway, is it legal or no?
I don't really like to be "seen" so I wanted dark tints when I get a car
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
Is it illegal to tint the driver's window seat like reeeeally dark so you can't see the person? I've never seen one, like even for limos, they have tints at passenger but not at driver's windows. If it is, I'm thinking its because if you do something wrong, witnesses have to be allowed to see the driver's face? Anyway, is it legal or no?
I don't really like to be "seen" so I wanted dark tints when I get a car

Aren't you Mr. Shady.... Suspicious... And you can google this. The Pit isn't a good idea.....
im not sure, but in MD it is illegal for you to get tinting all around once it hits a certain darkness, yet they still install it. lmao

A while ago, i went with my mom to get her windows tinted and they had a chart on the office door with all of the tints hey have going from barely tinted (waste of money), darker, ever darker, hella dark, and black. next to the darkest ones, they had a little notification saying 'illegal'
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
No, I'm sure I'm not ugly. Its personal preference
And for Fender1424, I can't even drive yet. Just when i do..
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
No, I'm sure I'm not ugly. Its personal preference
And for Fender1424, I can't even drive yet. Just when i do..

I think your personal TRAITS = ugly, imo.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by CaptainRon
It's a $57 fine in Calgary.

Laws change depending where you live but I think they're pretty much all on the same lines.

Calgary uses ¢, not $.

Duhhah,.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
I think your personal TRAITS = ugly, imo.

Nah.
But wait... holy shit!! I used to live in Nebraska.. It's just so rare, and I was the only asian.
Yes, I'm asian.
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
Nah.
But wait... holy shit!! I used to live in Nebraska.. It's just so rare, and I was the only asian.
Yes, I'm asian.

Oh, you're ASIAN?! That's why you want to have tinted shit, because you don't want people to know?!

Oh, Nebraska rocks. Why is that "used to live" in there? Take it, ASIA!
Follow me on Twitter
Yeah, My brothers car got done in ambulence black...

Highly illegal, they put the wrong tint on.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Yeah, My brothers car got done in ambulence black...

Highly illegal, they put the wrong tint on.

Any ambulance I've ever seen has been white, with a red stripe on it.

Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Oh, you're ASIAN?! That's why you want to have tinted shit, because you don't want people to know?!

Oh, Nebraska rocks. Why is that "used to live" in there? Take it, ASIA!

No, there's PLENTY of asians here for me not to feel "alone".

& It's that I "used to live" in Nebraska because... i used to live in Nebraska?
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
No, there's PLENTY of asians here for me not to feel "alone".

& It's that I "used to live" in Nebraska because... i used to live in Nebraska?

Listen, you either stay here or you leave. You can't do both.

Now, I've answered your question. It is illegal to tint, or have any film, on the three major windows of a car(passenger window, driver window, and windshield). In Canada, it is a $57 fine.

As for in America, you can find all your information here at this link:
http://home.pcisys.net/~bpc/auto_law/tint/

Now in fear of getting warned for spamming up the pit, I will advise you to remove this thread, (since your question has been answered) so I won't have to worry about posting spam comments.

Instructions on deleting thread:
Go to your first post -> Hit edit button(first button on the lower right of the post) -> Will bring you to new page -> Hit button "Delete this Message" -> go illegally tint your Asian windows
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852

Now, I've answered your question. It is illegal to tint, or have any film, on the three major windows of a car(passenger window, driver window, and windshield). In Canada, it is a $57 fine.

Now in fear of getting warned for spamming up the pit, I will advise you to remove this thread, (since your question has been answered) so I won't have to worry about posting spam comments.

Go to your first post -> Hit edit button(first button on the lower right of the post) -> Will bring you to new page -> Hit button "Delete this Message" -> go illegally tint your Asian windows

Why are you such a dick, dude?

Anyways, TS, you need to check with your city, county, or state laws. It varies from place to place.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by brandon369852

How about I advise you to stop posting? Yeah, I pretty much got it was illegal like first few mins. after the thread, but you kept the nonsense, so don't be blaming me.
& I don't know if you can make common sense or not, but I kinda clearly said "I used to live in Nebraska" Did you know people can actually move and not stay at one place till you die?
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
How about I advise you to stop posting? Yeah, I pretty much got it was illegal like first few mins. after the thread, but you kept the nonsense, so don't be blaming me.
& I don't know if you can make common sense or not, but I kinda clearly said "I used to live in Nebraska" Did you know people can actually move and not stay at one place till you die?

lol I'm just jokin' my brotherrrr.

As for YOU, abcdboy, I was being 100%, in your face, brutally honest and serious. He better listen to me.

ALSO, if you read my post, I gave a list of the states with the laws in it.
winrar.

(internet=seriousbusinessnaoadays)
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
lol I'm just jokin' my brotherrrr.

As for YOU, abcdboy, I was being 100%, in your face, brutally honest and serious. He better listen to me.

ALSO, if you read my post, I gave a list of the states with the laws in it.
winrar.

(internet=seriousbusinessnaoadays)

Sure. But for your second statement, I don't get at all. Doesn't make sense. But really, shouldn't matter I guess.

/thread
i'm pretty sure it's like a safety thing to cops, they don't wanna walk up to a tinted window and get shot.

at least that's my reasoning, i have no idea why it's illegal.
Where do you live? It might be there but where I live it's not, I know several people have them.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Don't the FBI and all those secret agencies use completely blacked out tint?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by dudius
i'm pretty sure it's like a safety thing to cops, they don't wanna walk up to a tinted window and get shot.

at least that's my reasoning, i have no idea why it's illegal.

its probably illegal because they dont want to get shot OR they want to watch you get a car blowjob..

..cops these days...
Quote by CaptainRon
Your tellin' this to someone that lives in Calgary.

And I really don't understand your post...

I'm not sure what I was thinking last night..it was kinda weird.. uh.

Probably something how ¢ is "C" or Calgary and $ is "S" for the States?

I don't know.
Follow me on Twitter