Page 1 of 3
...What did you want to be when you grew up? To those who are old enough, how did that turn out?

I wanted to be an architect until I found out I suck at drawing. Now I'm leaning towards theoretical physics...
Last edited by Avedas at Nov 9, 2008,
hmm...

I wanted to grow up to become an IT tech, I'm serious, at the age of four thats what i wanted to be

I'm on that road...
i wanted to be Batman.....and now I am currently an undecided college student, who may or may not go into sound engineering.
I wanted to be a weather man, or a tornado man.

Man, what a fucking life that would have been.

Now, I want to be a computer programmer. I suck mayne.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
NBA player. I had skillz in basketball.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
When I was like 8 or 9 I think I wanted to be a professional baseball player. That obviously isn't going to work out considering I don't even play baseball anymore.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Doppelgänger
Hockey player.

This.

Now I am a stoner/college drop out/alcoholic living with strange women and a black guy in a seedy apartment.
I remember we did an assignment in like first grade about what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a baseball player because I couldn't think of anything else. It's funny cuz I grew up and I don't even like baseball.
when i was little, i wanted to be an annoying prick who can never think hes loud enough.

thats why i play bass

(that is a personal attack on the bassist in my band)
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
This.

Now I am a stoner/college drop out/alcoholic living with strange women and a black guy in a seedy apartment.

Aren't we all...aren't we all.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by smartguyreviews
when i was little, i wanted to be an annoying prick who can never think hes loud enough.

thats why i play bass

(that is a personal attack on the bassist in my band)

I should sig you for sigging that pelvic thing.
I wanted to be an archeaologist because Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones made an impression on me.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
I wanted to be an archeaologist because Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones made an impression on me.

Indiana Jones hasn't even come out on DVD yet.
Follow me on Twitter
Firstly, when I was about 7 and younger, I wanted to be a police officer, but then once I matured, enough, I wanted to do something with IT & Computing. Now, I might be leaving school at the end of this year, finish this year's schooling (year 10) and then maybe do a apprenticeship for a Microsoft MVP's Network company.. Network Security, WAN's, SAN's, LAN's etc. Plus, I'm attending TAFE (Something like University or College) to get certificates in IT.

My God Carries A Hammer, Your God Died Nailed To A Cross... Any Questions?
I used to want to be a biomedical engineer. Now that I'm older than 12 and in college, I've decided to become an astronaut.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
A fireman because of Fireman Sam.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by Flying Couch
I always wanted to be a railroad engineer.

Same here!

I was obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine as a kid. I wanted to be a train driver for ages. Im 20 now, and doing mech. engineering but im still fascinated by trains and love steam trains especially. I'd love to see the re-introduction of steam trains for everyday use, but thats just a dream
An Archeologist

But now, I'm thinking about ethier a musician or phycologist
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

Quote by Fender1424
I should sig you for sigging that pelvic thing.

better yet sig the pelvic thing.
Quote by jibran
A Paleontologist.

Yeah when I was a kid. I was obsessed with fossils.

Quote by Soul Power

This too, as well as an astronaut. =)
Quote by brandon369852

I sincerely hope that you are kidding and know that Indiana Jones first appeared in film in 1981.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
I wanted to be a pilot for the US Air Force, but having realized that i'm no patriot, i have settled on something a bit more epic... A Luthier,
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Some of these are normal kid things, what about the outragious ones?
Last edited by Lil_Ms_Sunshine at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by brandon369852

...What? Did you have no childhood?

Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
I'm finishing Cert 1, its SOOOO easy!

Lol I've done 1,2 and 3. I'm yet to learn anything. Hopefully advanced diploma will teach me something.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by niflag
I sincerely hope that you are kidding and know that Indiana Jones first appeared in film in 1981.

I think he was kidding, the trilogy was released on DVD over 10 years ago.
Marine Biologist.

I'm a Junior in college, working towards my degree.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by LukeyEL
Same here!

I was obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine as a kid. I wanted to be a train driver for ages. Im 20 now, and doing mech. engineering but im still fascinated by trains and love steam trains especially. I'd love to see the re-introduction of steam trains for everyday use, but thats just a dream

Same here. Not about the engineering thing now, and you've got three years on me, but I loved Thomas, I would like them to return as well - steam trains are gorgeous. A shame that they've died out, though I can't argue with the efficiency of diesel locomotives.
I wanted to be either Mega Man or a velociraptor. Or a really awesome combination of the two like in that computer game Nanosaur!

I am going to be an orthodontist now.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I wanted to be a chef. The first job i ever got was in a kitchen i quit after a week coz i hated it and i never want to work in a kitchen again.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by brandon369852

Actually, it has been for a couple weeks. Unless you're in like, Kazakhstan, or something. Then you may get it in a couple decades.
Quote by niflag

You looked it up on Wikipedia.

There is no way you knew Indiana Jones was released in 1981. NO WAY.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 3