bassist
5 2%
me
268 86%
its taco bells fault
40 13%
Voters: 313.
Page 1 of 3
ok someone has to decide who was the bigger douchebag in the following stupid story.

twas band practice one rainy day. there were 2 girls and the band just hanging out at my house, so we all decided to walk down the hill to taco bell for lunch. (i know, wtf were we thinking?!) so we get to taco bell and the bassist pays for my food. i only get the 99 cent bean and cheese burrito, delish, and say i will pay him back. so we are sitting there eating and talking quite loudly, annoying customers, having a pretty good time, when i decide to mess with Zoz (bassist) and put some taco shit in his soda. he gets mildly mad... or so i thought.
on the way back home i spy a puddle on the ground and splash Zoz's leg. i laugh but he decides to get a branch and proceeds to break it acrost my back when im not looking. i get pissed off and push him into the bushes. this eventually turns into a fistfight.
were over it now and looking back it seems pretty stupid, we were both wrong, but i cant decide who was more wrong.

tl;dr: i ruin bassists soda, splash bassist with puddle, he smacks me with stick, we fight.
Seems like you were quite the douche.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Bassist was right for smacking you with a branch as you were being a douche, after that you were even. You shouldn't have pushed him in the bush.
you. you fucked with a mans soda. An underage mans soda is like an overage mans beer. You don't fuck with it.
You were both equally stupid.
Also what type of soda was it? ( i didn't read what you said )
a little lost.....
Definetely you.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I would've smacked you across the face with the branch instead if I were him.

/internet tough guy
Jeez you sound like a dick. You put shit in his drink then splash him, and expect him not to retaliate?
Quote by Davo Ownz
You were both equally stupid.
Also what type of soda was it? ( i didn't read what you said )

dr. pepper i think.
it was already 3/4 of the way gone.
im such a douche.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I would've smacked you across the face with the branch instead if I were him.

/internet tough guy

u r lik so hXc d00d
Quote by Guitarfreak217
You...

Why'd you keep buggin him?

Seriously... Your bassist bought you food so you decided to ruin his drink and then splash him with a dirty puddle?

Are you retarded or just horribly immature?

And why were you annoying the other customers? That whole story was full of fail on your part. I'm going to go on record saying I would never, EVER, want anything to do with you in the real world... And that's a shame for you, cause I'm a pretty cool friend. I bring a lot to the table in my friendships, and you just missed out on that.

you. he paid for your food you douche.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by InvaderTSN
u r lik so hXc d00d

I know, mang.

I didn't even have any milk with my bowl of nails this morning.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I know, mang.

I didn't even have any milk with my bowl of nails this morning.

No wai.

I didn't have any nails with my bowl of milk today.

I'm so fucking hXc.
Quote by mrcrono
Seriously... Your bassist bought you food so you decided to ruin his drink and then splash him with a dirty puddle?

Are you retarded or just horribly immature?

And why were you annoying the other customers? That whole story was full of fail on your part. I'm going to go on record saying I would never, EVER, want anything to do with you in the real world... And that's a shame for you, cause I'm a pretty cool friend. I bring a lot to the table in my friendships, and you just missed out on that.

i really hate myself now. and we werent annoying the costomers really. just talking.
im not that bad of a person!
Yeah dude it was you bro, its like you were just picking at it until ur bassist got pissed.
D;
Quote by Night_Lights
you. he paid for your food you douche.

i payed him back double. i felt bad
Quote by InvaderTSN
No wai.

I didn't have any nails with my bowl of milk today.

I'm so fucking hXc.

Shit, son. You is hxc to the max.

We should join the Salty Spitoon.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Shit, son. You is hxc to the max.

We should join the Salty Spitoon.

We should, for we are tr00 and hXc.
did any of u get any hits off each other or was it like choke hold and then over?
D;
okay, first off, don't dwell on it. Yes, you were an asshole. But, it will never happen again, right?so don't dwell on it as long as he knows you're sorry.

and secondly, most douchiest?? I freakin love the pit...
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
did any of u get any hits off each other or was it like choke hold and then over?

there were hits, we were in thorn bushes on the side of the road so it was hard to feel much because of everything going on. still havent gotten thorns out of my elbow.
i deserve it
ups, 1 vote for the bassist was meanth for you.

douche.

Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

haha that shit must have been funny, dont worry about it tho one day it will be like "dude you remember when we fought over some dumb shit? -Laughs- yeah".
D;
Quote by mrcrono
See, even the poll thinks your a dick.

(FYI: I'm referring to the shape of the poll results, though the numbers certainly back that up as well)

i dont want to lose a possible but not likely future friend...
Page 1 of 3