yeah so pretty much as the tital states a poo-ed up my ds-1 mod. bassically i was trying the keeley mods plus a few others i found and it was all going sweet. and sounded cool. but then after i got it sounded awsum i got greedy! ah and i had ta do just won mre mod...so when i tryed removing the comonent i was a lil tooo ruf and i ripped of the copper pad which you solder the component to! so now i cant solder anything in the slot because it doesnt make a solid connection and the solder dusnt stick 2 nething!

wot should i do
My Gear...

*1967 Flying V Alpine White "Kimberley"
*Squire Bullet Strat "Jess"
*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50
*Sh*tty Jap tele copy to become my "hard rock" project esquire ill make a thread soon....
I stopped reading because of your shitty grammar.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Now im not very experienced but this happened to me as well once, clean up the little area, you cant fix it but you can connect it another way. What you can do is get the component you are putting in, put it through to hole, and use the pole to connect it to the next clad that the broken clad would've connect to. Hope that helps

EDIT: when i say clad, i really mean pad
Chrisa123 is right, this is no chat room or hotmail, this is a forum and usually people are fairly annoyed and don't appreciate users talking in "online" slang.

tital = title
a = I
bassically = basically
sounded awsum = sounding awesome
ta = to
mre = more
comonent = component
lil = li'l or little
ruf = rough
of = off
to = too
cant = can't
doesnt = doesn't
dusnt = doesn't
2 = to
nething = anything
wot = what

^ Remember those for your next post \

By the way, do what halvies said
You could always solder some wire to the existing tracks in order to form bridges in the existing gaps, or solder the component legs onto the tracks itself.

If you want that in your own language, better contact someone else, i don't type idiot i'm afraid
Quote by abhorsen12
If you want that in your own language, better contact someone else, i don't type idiot i'm afraid

this.

and that guy up there ^^^^ is right.
------

Shwiggity.
I'll actually help. You will notice that rest of the board is covered in a green film. Where you broke the pad off was tinned (silver exposed metal). Scrape away some of the green film from the lead that was going to the broken pad. This will expose some copper. Solder to this copper.

On a side note, it helps if you don't type how a 3 year old speaks.
haha cheers. yea im a 24hour txter and now that NZQA (the education system thing for new zealand where i live) accept txt language for answers i have no need to write properly (but im making an effort in this reply :P) sweet. ill try that green scrape idea and "bridging" idea and get back to you guys...thanks

RAWK
My Gear...

*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50
*Sh*tty Jap tele copy to become my "hard rock" project esquire ill make a thread soon....
Quote by the_lil_rocker
haha cheers. yea im a 24hour txter and now that NZQA (the education system thing for new zealand where i live) accept txt language for answers i have no need to write properly (but im making an effort in this reply :P) sweet. ill try that green scrape idea and "bridging" idea and get back to you guys...thanks

RAWK

Well I suppose it's a step up for the students, they might actually pass english now that they don't have to spell!
^
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
thanks alot guys ITS ALIVE! i love you all
My Gear...

*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50