Hey guys, as the title says.

I'm looking to trade my pair for an EMG 81/81 pair, 81/85, or Seymour Duncan Blackouts.

I have them in my RR1, but I think I'm more of an active pup guy. I bought these new and they aren't very old and are currently in my guitar. I'm ready to pull them out and trade if someone can give a good offer. I'm not interested in any other trades or selling.

thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Anybody interested out there? these are great passive pups, I'll add a bit of cash to the right deal.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Interested in cash?? i have a set of emg 81/89 in my hellraiser and don't want to get rid of them, they sound fn awesome, but i'm looking for dimarzio d activators for my warbeast
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
B.C. Rich Warbeast Trace
Marshall AVT50 Half-Stack
Digitech EX-7 Wah/Distortion Pedal
Korg Toneworks AX1000G Pedal Board
I'm not really looking to sell because currently the dimarzios are in my main guitar, so it would be useless until I got new ones. With trades Ill be able to replace the pickups faster. thanks for offer anyway.
SPAM:

bump
SPAM:

come on, no one wants to try these?
BUMP
SPAM:

how much lead is left?

I have an 81/85 combo I might be willing to trade.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
The lead is probably almost like it was new. I bought the pups new and put them in my guitar right away and never changed them. I assure you that there's plenty left. what about your combo: condition, does it come with pots, jack, wires, etc?
SPAM:

I could include it, but I think you would be better off buying new pots and a jack. The quick connects would come with, but a good idea to buy all new wires and battery clip.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
also what don't you like about the Dimarzio's? why do you want to switch to EMGS?
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I like the dimarzios, but I currently have two guitars with passives (dimarzios and bill lawrence) and two with emg 81/60 and 81/85. I love Metallica so with my amp I like the emg's better, just my opinion.
SPAM:

Bump
SPAM: