can u give me some (small watts )head valve amps just for using at home and for reasonable price as well , i'm playing metal

thanks guys ....
I wouldn't reccomend a low wattage tube head for metal. Go for solid state.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by guitarcam123
^ if its plugged into a big cab it can be loud!

No, it can't - if you pour a litre of water into a 400 litre bucket do you suddenly have 400 litres of water? No, you still have 1 litre.

TS, Hultan is right...good metal tones come from multiple preamp gain stages, power tube distortion and lots of volume. If you want metal tones at low volumes you're much better off going the SS or modelling route.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Or maybe a 5 watt tube head with good preamp gain and a nice distortion/OD pedal.

But the Seagull gives better advice than i do, listen to him.

How loud (vs solid state wattage) is 5 watts of tube anyway? (Cranked to full)
Roland cube would work best in this case. Small tube amps generally dont work great for metal. Though I've heard decent things about the Ibanez Valbee.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Try the Randall RX series. I have the 35 dm. It's only like 250 bucks. It hates OD/Distortion pedals, but with the gain cranked, there is really no need for them. It has some nice reverb effects, chorus, flanger, 2 different delays and chorus+reverb effects. It sounds nice at lower volumes and when the wifes not around, I can crank it loud enough to shake the walls. The clean channel isn't too bad either, but 99.999% of the time I play the gain channel so the cleans were not really a factor in my decision to get it.

I checked out the black hearts too before I bought it, but I just decided that there was no reason to buy a head + cab just for home use and went with the combo.
What's reasonable? You get what you pay for.

http://www.drzamps.com/miniz_head.html
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
^Just what I was gonna ask. How much money can he spend?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Nostalgia77
can u give me some (small watts )head valve amps just for using at home and for reasonable price as well , i'm playing metal

thanks guys ....

not going to happen....

take a look at the Roland Cube's and Peavey Vypry's
with some pedals you can get a very good metal tone from a VJ. your gonna need a couple pedals so your going to need to budget that in.