sooooo, of recent my whammy is just sitting on my pedalboard unused, it needs to be done its awsome justice, make me some offers, will accept pedal and cash if the trade is of lower value, offer me anything! the more obscure the better!!

thanks

james
Hmmm.....

2x Dimarzio P/Ups?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by lefthandman9876
nah id prefer pedals, and im not a fan of dimarzio, thanks anyway

Any pedals in particular?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Caparisoner- not interested particularly in any of those

nixhex113- urrm ive seen much more used ones go for like £110 on ebay, mine is in absolutly perfect condition, still with the box, power adaptor, no scratches chips marks etc and has only really had light home use

wanna call it £95?

i live in london too, so we can meet and exchange cash on collection if you prefer or paypal +shipping, which would only be a fiver or so, whatever you prefer

thanks
Opeth Ticket for Shepherd's Bush Empire + Zoom G2?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Rocktron comp and boss SD1?
Quote by ZanasCross

ehhh £95 was a bit more then i was thinkin, they are like £120 brand new.

pm me the absolute lowest, and keep in mind we could meet up. Then we can talk.

cheers