ok, it's a little bit fuzzy, this issue.

i'm 16, my gf isn't.

her parents know we're having sex, and they trust us to do so. they even put her on the pill. long story. as far as i'm concerned, this qualifies as parental consent.

what i want to know is, is this a legal situation? like, am i guilty of rape or anything because she's underage?

as far as i know, if parents give consent, its k.

What are the actual laws in NSW, or australia generally, regarding this, exactly?

tl;dr: am i rapist?
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I have my moms car so i park in the garage cuz thats where her car goes.
i dont think so?

even if u are.... its part of the thrill!
Quote by eazy-c
The Necropeadophile lyrics are great. It has such a bouncy rhythm, like a twisted nursery rhyme.
It is illegal but who the hell cares, if her parents are ok with it the police aren't gonna bust you while you're having sex
she's 15 and a half.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I have my moms car so i park in the garage cuz thats where her car goes.
Age of consent is 16, and I'm pretty sure parental consent doesn't make a difference when it comes to sex.

Anyways... have fun.
^Statutory rape I believe he means.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
yeah its statutory regardless sorry.

my frienf got busted for that.... although he was kinda doing her in the kitchen where he works when the cops busted the owner for health violations. Wow what a surprise the cops got when they looked in the kitchen
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
If parental consent makes someone over 16 ****ing someone under 16 legal, then wouldn't that mean a parent molesting their 5 year old is completely legal?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
If parental consent makes someone over 16 ****ing someone under 16 legal, then wouldn't that mean a parent molesting their 5 year old is completely legal?

yes, ignoring incest laws.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by Thy Benco!
she's 15 and a half.

I'm pretty sure that it's fine if the age difference is under two years, so I'd say it's legal.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Parental consent means shit all.

Think of it this way. You're a 14 year old girl and your parents say its ok for some 40 year old guy to have sex with you. By your logic, that's legal.

Technically, every time you have sex with her, its stachetory rape. Thing is, no one will bust you for it. Basically you'll be fine unless you have a really messy break-up then she legally can press charges.

Have fun with your underage rape
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by Thy Benco!
ok, it's a little bit fuzzy, this issue.

i'm 16, my gf isn't.

her parents know we're having sex, and they trust us to do so. they even put her on the pill. long story. as far as i'm concerned, this qualifies as parental consent.

what i want to know is, is this a legal situation? like, am i guilty of rape or anything because she's underage?

as far as i know, if parents give consent, its k.

What are the actual laws in NSW, or australia generally, regarding this, exactly?

tl;dr: am i rapist?

not sure bout NSW

but here in VIC (might be national law) if ur less than 2 years older than her u can still bang her
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
You're fine, mate. Even if is technically illegal (and I am unsure of that), it would be very easy to defend.
if the laws are the same as in the UK, which i think they are, then you are (as am i), a Statutory Rapist - which means that while she and her parents may consent, in the eyes of the law it doesnt matter, (ie - only the girl can make this decision, and only then when shes 16). it sucks, cause even if you were both underage it'd be the guy who goes down...

basically, just make sure the authorities dont find out.

take it from me, sex is best when its illegal :P ie - outdoors, underage, etc etc

hope this helps, peace.
the law is over 17 for legal sex in AUS, even if consent/ with in a certain age of each other etc,

what it comes down to is if your both willing, IE, if the cops bust down ya door and catch you in the act, and you go to court for it.

if she saiys it didnt happen, and you say it didnt happen, it essentially didnt happen

so, how much do you trust her? will she say it happened.. or it didnt... dum dum dum!!!
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by .arkness:.
Parental consent means shit all.

Think of it this way. You're a 14 year old girl and your parents say its ok for some 40 year old guy to have sex with you. By your logic, that's legal.

Technically, every time you have sex with her, its stachetory rape. Thing is, no one will bust you for it. Basically you'll be fine unless you have a really messy break-up then she legally can press charges.

Have fun with your underage rape

Great spelling there David.

Yep, it's illegal regardless, until she's 16. Enjoy your rape.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

****. do you honestly think the pit is going to waste there time finding out the law's for you, google it dickhead," Legal age to have sex in New South Wales,Australia, "GOOGLE IT. I did, and the first thing to come up tell's you. so stop wasting our time, and spamming the pit.
Also shouldn't this be in the ultimate sex thread?
a little lost.....
who cares, he obv did something suss and is now worried

and anyways, if your not gonna talk about sex in the pit, what are ya gonna discuss?
*Enter Sig Here*
^(Dave) Ahem...
"Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is of or above the age of 14 years and under the age of 16 years is liable to imprisonment for 10 years."
statutory rape is what its called. dont piss the parents off, or they can call the police and put you in jail under pretence that they didnt know and had given no consent.
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
IMO, if you in the pit asking questions like this, your not mature enough to screw people
*Enter Sig Here*
The actual Australian law states. That you can have legal sex from the age of 10 years and up. But there are certain other parts to this law. That is if you are under the age of 16 and above the age of 10 you may have sex so long as the person you are having sex with is within 2 years of your age. So for example you are 12 and your girlfriend is 15 this is NOT legal. However if you are 12 and she is 14 this IS legal. Now in your case because she is 15 and you are 16 this IS legal and it is not rape or pedophillia.

Since your 16 you can have sex with any one that is 14 years or older.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
ricy, whered ya get that info from? thats what i thought it was for AGES, but was convinced otherwise by all these councilors and shit (that visit school and say keep ya pants on) that it was something else
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by ThePoacher
statutory rape is what its called. dont piss the parents off, or they can call the police and put you in jail under pretence that they didnt know and had given no consent.

+1

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-73735998.html
T/S is that what you're really looking for?

If not,According to Australian law, the legal age for both male and female is 16

still think it belongs in sex thread..
a little lost.....
Last edited by Davo Ownz at Nov 9, 2008,