i found a cool scale (sound) ascending up the notes starting from the a-string to the b-string...now the notes start at the 15th fret on the A-string, then to 12, back to 15, then to the high-d on 13, then back to the A on 15, then back to 13 on d then to 16, back to 13, then 16, then 14 on g, back to 16 on d, then back to 14 on g, then to 13 on b, back to 14 n g, then back to 13 on b then to 16, 13, 16...try it it sounds cool but whats the name and key?
Thats not a scale, scales go in ascending / descending order, not back and forward.
Its just a lick based on a scale which i have cant be bothered to figure out.
Last edited by Sixp0under at Nov 9, 2008,
*cannot understand*

tab pls!!!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
That's no scale!
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
to make it easy the frets (on only one string) are always 4 frets apart going back and forth to the frets
It's not a scale, it's a sequence of diminished arpeggios, which consists only of minor 3rd intervals. There's only 3 possible keys for a diminished scale, C, C# and Cb. Since you started on C, it's a C dim arpeggio.

The diminished scale has 2 possibilities: Whole half, or half whole.

So in C (A 3rd fret) in whole half:
3-5-6-8-9-11-12-14-15

half whole:
3-4-6-7-9-10-12-13-15

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not a scale, it's diminished arpeggios. There's only 3 possible keys for a diminished scale, C, C# and Cb. Since you started on C, it's a C dim arpeggio.

How come there's only 3?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not a scale, it's diminished arpeggios. There's only 3 possible keys for a diminished scale, C, C# and Cb. Since you started on C, it's a C dim arpeggio.

That's not true at all, but I can't be bothered to go into detail outside of MT.

TS, for the love of god, learn the names of notes on the fret board.
Quote by b00m_
How come there's only 3?

Because you touch yourself at night.

/overused

But seriously, thats just the way music is.
Quote by b00m_
How come there's only 3?

theres 4 notes in it. and there are three possible ones, because 4x3 = 12 and there are only twelve different pitches
ok here it is tabbed...only the 4 string mentioned though

b|--------------------------------------------------13----13-16-13-16-<16>b - (pitch d#)
g|--------------------------------------14-----14----14------------------------
d|--------------13----13-16-13-16-----16------------------------------------
a|-15-12-15-----15------------------------------------------------------------