I have only £30 to buy something and i dont know what i want but it needs to be guitar related so shoot some ideas my way please?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Danelectro Fish N' Chips.
Either that or save up more.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Lycan_Ste
I have only £30 to buy something and i dont know what i want but it needs to be guitar related so shoot some ideas my way please?

Erhm try saving ?

So you could actually buy something GOOD when you have saved enough ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
A decent lead with a lifetime warranty?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
a nice collection of picks. (with smiley faces, and cartoons and everything) it will be heaven to bathe in, trust me i am (not) speaking from experience
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
Last edited by peebo1845 at Nov 9, 2008,
the are a million and 1 things you could buy

or you could save for something decent.

if £30 is burning a hole in your pocket youre not going to get very far in life
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
a guitar lesson or 2?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
My DS-2?
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MoonageDaydream
My DS-2?

Why u want to sell ur DS-2 That thing is a pedal that god made himself
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
couple of cleartone cables?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
couple of cleartone cables?

+ 1...That's the best thing you can do with £30...

If not, a hard case for your guitar if you havn't already, or just a few little things everybody wants but never gets round to buying, ie, spare packs of strings, picks, pick holder, guitar stand etc...

or a big bottle of Jack
^plus one on the bottle as well.

But in all seriesness the fish in chips would be a good investment.
Quote by vitchb
+ 1...That's the best thing you can do with £30...

If not, a hard case for your guitar if you havn't already, or just a few little things everybody wants but never gets round to buying, ie, spare packs of strings, picks, pick holder, guitar stand etc...

if you already have good cables, things like strings and other accessories which you'll need eventually would be a good idea. Certainly if you don't have good quality cables, upgrading to e.g. cleartones is likely to make the biggest difference you can make without buying a whole new rig...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?