Page 1 of 2
They're good, it looked like a really complicated song to play, but it didn't really, well, sound good.

At all.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
They may not sound that good, but they are still much better than me.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
You guys have clearly never listened to free jazz
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
The bass was kind of awesome in my opinion, sounded like he created another dimension on that point.
...What!?
Quote by Lewiji

Well, duh.

Oh wait, I have.

Just having listened to free jazz doesn't necessarily give you an understanding or appreciation for it.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Hmm... well sounds not too good to "unexperienced" listeners like me, but if they'd make a thread here flaming TS's music style (whatever it is) I guess I knew who'd be all like "omg you suck and have no idea about music mine is teh best and whoever thinks different is just stupid"
Quote by Orbit91
I think the related video is 10 times worse.

Which one?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Technique wise there is nothing wrong or lacking. The dissonance is intended. You lose.

By the way, you can keep on patting yourself by looking at those below you and always suck, or you can shut up and actually practice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sounds pretty cool really. That bass player is incredible.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Last edited by JamesDouglas at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by Lewiji

I listened to free jazz. I thought it sucked, too.
You clearly missed this

Yeah, we all played it. But shame on you if you put it on youtube when you can't even play it!

Edit: As for the TS's video, it's not my style of music, but they definitely have more skill than I do.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Last edited by Psalm 150:4 at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by Mozart's Burzum
hahaha! i wonder if they made an album

They have multiple albums.
Quote by Mozart's Burzum
gosh i've gotta hear this.

Some of their songs are actually pretty cool, but I don't really like this song. They are incredible musicians though.
Quote by facethewaste
Some of their songs are actually pretty cool, but I don't really like this song. They are incredible musicians though.

yea the bassist is good, so is the lead. but that song was really weird
They clearly dont suck at guitar you fool. They have a good technique, and if thats what they call music, who are you to say they suck?
Umm. They're actually quite good. That the song didn't sound right is another story. Maybe it was intentional or they were experimenting or whatever.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by moodster
They're good, it looked like a really complicated song to play, but it didn't really, well, sound good.

At all.

This.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=N1krkgvwHbo&feature=related

... ^ beaten to it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Nov 9, 2008,
Do you even know how many time signatures those guys are playing in? This is not music to be listened to while doing something else as 'background noise'. Rather it's something to be understood and figured out almost. Though I do agree the guitarist is quite sloppy in that vid, but try as you might TS, I doubt you can break outta a compound time sig and play something in 17/16 time. And like Xiaoxi said, the dissonace was intended. It's a LOT harder to create good dissonant music than is creating good assonant music.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Last edited by spider666 at Nov 9, 2008,
Page 1 of 2