Hey guys ive got to write an english paper on an unexplained mystery, pynom, etc. Im kinda stuck on what to write about. It has to be somethin i can reasearch indepth and needs to have detail. Im a big fan of abstract theorys, killings, etc.

Any ideas?? Any help would be much appreciated!!
Bermuda Triangle, Loch Ness Monster, those guys.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Amelia Earhart perhaps? Not exactly an a killing, but supposedly she did die, and there is some interesting stuff about her being in a Japanese POW camp or something I believe.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
could go with JFK assassination - that's what i'd go with

beast of bodmin moor perhaps?
titanic theories (it was swapped with brittanic & sank on purpose for insurance reasons)
lord lucan?
mary celeste?
crop circles?
ROSWELL!!!

good luck anyway.
Write about why creationists are so fucking stupid talking to them feels like being probed by a q-tip dipped in liquid nitrogen.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I read "Unexplained Monkeys" as the title.

But in all seriousness, all of the killing mysteries I can think of have already been mentioned. Perhaps you could research Nostradamus and the validity of his predictions? Like, find opposing viewpoints for each side, research his life, and then express your opinion in the end.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
The beginning of the universe/time. Good luck.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana