The Title says it all. I want to know UG's opinion of the Framus. I recently got a chance to play one, at my friends house, and I can say I was incredibly impressed, as I personally think that head blows most other name brands out the water.

Also though, what cab should I match it to? I'm not sure I trust the cab that it comes with, so I think I will just get another cab to match it with, so whats your opinion?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
The Cobra is an excellent amp, they are pretty unbeatable at that price range. Amazing clarity and note-separation, plus can get stupidly brutal. If your friend hasn't had it biased hotter, that's something you should get him to do - it really opens the amp up, and makes it far more usable at low volumes as well.

Cab-wise, the matching Cobra cab is great, the greenbacks work very nicely with the Cobra. The Orange cabs are also very good partners, and are extremely heavy duty.
Quote by Nolly
The Cobra is an excellent amp, they are pretty unbeatable at that price range. Amazing clarity and note-separation, plus can get stupidly brutal. If your friend hasn't had it biased hotter, that's something you should get him to do - it really opens the amp up, and makes it far more usable at low volumes as well.

Cab-wise, the matching Cobra cab is great, the greenbacks work very nicely with the Cobra. The Orange cabs are also very good partners, and are extremely heavy duty.

Thanks man for your opinion. That was really helpful. I think I will just stick with the Cobra cabs then. Easier to just buy them together.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Definately get the matching Cobra cab. The Cobra sounds so much better with Greenback speakers. I do want to let you know, the Cobra does NOT sounds so hot at bedroom volume. If you're using it primarily for live action then it smokes (cuts better than almost any other amp in a mix), it's NOT a bedroom amp though.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
Definately get the matching Cobra cab. The Cobra sounds so much better with Greenback speakers. I do want to let you know, the Cobra does NOT sounds so hot at bedroom volume. If you're using it primarily for live action then it smokes (cuts better than almost any other amp in a mix), it's NOT a bedroom amp though.

Well, thats good, because I plan on writing music with it. Definitely will be used live.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by JewMasatFlex