Hi all,
I am selling my practice amp, it's great amp with a massive range of tones, and distortion.
Here's the manufacturers blurb....
Spider™ III delivers detailed amp models based on some of the greatest guitar sounds ever created. To keep these sounds authentic, we kidnapped some of our favorite artists to dial in each amp model. Now you can rule the stage with the Insane model with its truly massive gain or explore your sensitive side in the studio with the Clean model. It’s all up to you.

FEATURES:
4 Essential Amp Models
6 Effects (2 simultaneous) including phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, Sweep Echo, Tape Echo, and Reverb
4 User-programmable channels
CD/MP3 jack
Headphone/Direct Out for practice or recording
Custom 8" speaker
15 Watts
AMP MODELS:

Clean
Select this Amp Model and adjust the tone controls to get crisp, amazing clean tones, great warm jazz tones, and all the high-end shimmer you’ll need with a generous amount of bottom end.

Crunch
This Amp Model is based on* a ‘68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt with a few added extras; The combination of a Variac and the jumped input channels creates that infamous brown sound.

Metal
This Amp Model is based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®. Use this Amp Model to get a tight and punchy, high gain Metal sound.

Insane
This model is our “dialed in for shredding” version based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® red channel. It combines the intensity and impact of Metal Red, but delivers more midrange and teeth for that bone-crushing, brain piercing insane grind.

EFFECTS:
A great amp isn’t the only part of a great guitar sound. With Smart Control FX, an exclusive Line 6 feature that automatically dials in different effect parameters, you spend more time playing and less time tweaking. Simply find the effect that you want, turn the knob to your desired intensity, and you’re done. You can even use multiple effects at the same if you wanna get really crazy.

Effects Models (Up to 2 effects simultaneous)
Phaser
Chorus/Flanger
Tremolo
Sweep Echo
Tape Echo
Reverb
INS & OUTS
When you’re playing with your band on stage just drag the Spider™ III on stage and crank it up. When it comes time to record, use the headphone/direct out and plug it straight into the mixing board for world-class POD® 2.0 direct tone used in pro studios and stages everywhere! You can also use the same out with headphones for practicing in your bedroom. Want to play along with your favorite songs? Plug into the CD/MP3 input and you’re good to go.

I've had it about 6 months, and only getting rid of it to get a bigger amp, (possibly another spider III) All in all it's one of the best value practice amps available, and with the range of tones, you wont need pedals to get great distortion.

I'm after £60, I can't be bothered with shipping so collection only please, I'm in Chelmsford Essex.

PM me for more details, address phone number etc.
What are you on about? These are one the best starter amps you can buy, yeah of course there are better amps but for £60 this is a great amp and I would happily buy another thanks.
number one what music do you play if you are upgrading amp?
i play the spider 3 in the room only..as it sounds pure toss at anything above 3 on volume :P
save your cash for a valveking or spider 112 valve if you play metal..thats the way!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Geez, i'm trying to sell my amp here, unless your actually interested in the amp, can you kindly F*** OFF
Quote by fairycake92
lol...nice way to sell...go back to the freeads or gumtree..

Hey mate, back off he's just trying to make a sale... keep your opinions in the guitar gear section please

Free bump
well i wouldnt dare go to guitar gear...
basically i tried to sell my line 6...got flamed..no one bought so i keep for practise..
no one here will buy a spider 3....
seriously this guy is trying to sell his effing amp and you arent helping out much, just let him be, you failed to sell yours, but dont kill his chances
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
kill them...on UG..the first thing you read is no MGs and no Spiders..
but you know..
Quote by fairycake92
lol...nice way to sell...go back to the freeads or gumtree..

Nice way to sell?
Read the 1st post, thats a nice way to sell.
What is your problem? Do you hang around outside guitar stores warning people about spider3's?

Was your step-dad an abusive spider 3 amp that raped you when you were younger, and you were so mad at yourself that you kinda liked it, you're now trying to stop anyone making the same mistake?

Look dude, I want to sell my amp, I could put it on ebay, and I probably will but I thought, hey, I could stick on this forum, see if any budding guitarists want it, after all, that would be free.

But nooooooooo not while fairycake's around. I get the fact that it's not the best the amp, hence i've got a new one, it's a starter amp, and still one the best value starter amps there is. It's not for pro's but it served me well while I was learning and i'm sure it will serve someone else just as well.

Seriously, you clearly don't want it, so why did you even waste your time posting on here? Do you have nothing better to do than purposely try and annoy people.
i dont want it, as i have the unfortunate pleasure of owning one.
not saying they arent good practise amps..i mean i have to use it for that...just people look on the reviews here..and 95% is flames on it.
Im sorry if ive pissed you off...as the last post looks like it...but yes i do advise people against buying it..MANY people..i let them try the line 6 n then the peavey..so yea.

Good luck in selling anyway... but no..anyway i dont have a step dad..my family is pretty decent..and doesnt need to divorce at the first sign of a spider 3 in the house
^ You're a tool Fairycake.

IMO, That size spider 3 is fantasic as a practice amp. It's loud enough, and the modelling allows newbie players to experiment with their tone and effects without the added costs of pedals.
tool lol...first time ive been called that, so thank you!
its a good practise amp.. but thats not the thing im saying..he is selling and saying hes buying a bigger one...THAT IS THE MISTAKE IM POINTING OUT!!!!!!
What difference does it make what I amp I am buying? This thread is about the one i'm selling! I haven't a clue what amp i'll end up buying you complete and utter ****.
Quote by hodge1984

and only getting rid of it to get a bigger amp, (possibly another spider III)

ok...
I recommend a Roland Cube 20X. There's no better practice amp.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
I recommend a Roland Cube 20X. There's no better practice amp.

Oh c'mon. If I wasn't so against people who report stuff, I would report you right here right now. That post had no contribution to the thread whatsoever, and you're definitely not helping TS in any way, shape, fashion or form. I know several people who like the sound they get from their Spider, and most of the UG hate is purely newbies jumping on a bandwagon.

TS, free bump.

/Aggrivated, slightly tipsy rant.
Quote by dandadog
Oh c'mon. If I wasn't so against people who report stuff, I would report you right here right now. That post had no contribution to the thread whatsoever, and you're definitely not helping TS in any way, shape, fashion or form. I know several people who like the sound they get from their Spider, and most of the UG hate is purely newbies jumping on a bandwagon.

TS, free bump.

/Aggrivated, slightly tipsy rant.

People looking at this thread are looking for a practice amp.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
People looking at this thread are looking for a practice amp.

No, people are looking at a Line 6 spider 15 watt amp. Your suggestion has nothing to do with it.
Quote by dandadog
No, people are looking at a Line 6 spider 15 watt amp. Your suggestion has nothing to do with it.

I'm posting in the interest of the buyer, not the seller.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
I'm posting in the interest of the buyer, not the seller.

Well this thread is about the item the seller is selling, not any potential buyer. This is the last post I make on this matter, please read the rules Munchlaxatives, and realise you're not helping TS at all.
Quote by dandadog
Well this thread is about the item the seller is selling, not any potential buyer. This is the last post I make on this matter, please read the rules Munchlaxatives, and realise you're not helping TS at all.

I'm not trying to help TS unless he's in the market for a new amp

Jeff

AMP SOLD - thanks for all the sh*t comments guys, nothing like helping a guy out trying to sell something, hope you sleep at night knowing you're an a*se.

To all those in my corner, thanks for trying to quell these arrogant knobs who couldn't possibly let someone buy a practise amp, I mean seriously who actually learns to play guitar, don't we all just wake up decide to play guitar and go out and buy Mesa Boogie's and Gibson Les Paul's. Like when you learn to drive, of course you would go out and buy and Ferrari right? I mean who needs something to practise on when there is something better out there?