What do you have to trade? Ive got a mini Im looking to get rid of for cheap.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
whats a mini??

ive just got a bunch of random guitar stuff.....its really what your looking for....i might it i might not...i dont have any pedals tho...

a kingston guitar body strat type, no pickups or anything, some football cards let me know if youre intrested in those...a pickup selector for a strat, 3 single coils from a squire srtat, volume and tone knobs...thats all i can think of right now...let me know if anyones intrested
wow that last one was confusing......let me revise it

whats a mini??

ive just got a bunch of random guitar stuff.....its really what your looking for....i might have it i might not, what are you looking for?

a kingston guitar body strat type, no pickups or anything, some football cards let me know if youre intrested in those...a pickup selector for a strat, 3 single coils from a squire srtat, volume and tone knobs...thats all i can think of right now...let me know if anyones intrested
Quote by captaincrunk
i said earlier 150. that would we with shipping if you're in usa.

trades are based more on what you have than what i want. so what do you have?

150? I've been looking for a Zune lately, but on eBay, they're under $100.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?