oh dear. God....Is that serious?

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
ollllllld.

but still disgustingly bad every time I see it.

why, TS? whyyyyyyyy?
damnit, you saw the link to this song in the related videos of the Behold... the Arctopus video, didn't you? And you thought "gee, I'll bet no one on UG has ever seen this, so I'll share it with them!" Perfectly innocent, right?

WRONG!

We don't need a thread about this!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
damnit, you saw the link to this song in the related videos of the Behold... the Arctopus video, didn't you? And you thought "gee, I'll bet no one on UG has ever seen this, so I'll share it with them!" Perfectly innocent, right?

WRONG!

no.. I just typed video game in youtube and found this..
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

WRONG!

How is Behold... the arctopus, a talented band with a unique style related to this in any way?.
Well, as for instrumentals, shit, they're like 12.
There's no excuse for the vocals.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by life_777
no.. I just typed video game in youtube and found this..

Oh dear, my quickness to judge has bested me again. I beg your pardon for having misinterpreted the motive for this thread, sir.

Quote by Sylvanas
How is Behold... the arctopus, a talented band with a unique style related to this in any way?.

Apparently Youtube feels they're related.
Old ****ing News
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Oh dear, my quickness to judge has bested me again. I beg your pardon for having misinterpreted the motive for this thread, sir.

No it's ok man...I Still luv you
OMG!!!! SHOOT ME!!!

or better yet: SHOOT THEM!!!

Worst band ive ever heard.... Most ennoying voice ive ever heard. what mother****ing son of a bitch-by-incest-created-***** of a record label leader would want to sign them !
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (