what are some funny announcements on the PA at school?

for me, the other day they said: "keep on the look out for this black kids.... backpack, because it has gone missing" there was seriously a pause at the wrong time, she meant the kids black backpack
I love when they say something, but forget to turn the system off.

"there's a meeting in room 100 after school...... oh goddamnit I forgot something"
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
The head of PE at our school has a real bad stutter, and once he was announcing the cross country results in a whole school assembly, he goes:

'and the winners of the cross ****- ****- ****- ****- country are...'

I lol'd
Quote by BenRaah
The head of PE at our school has a real bad stutter, and once he was announcing the cross country results in a whole school assembly, he goes:

'and the winners of the cross ****- ****- ****- ****- country are...'

I lol'd

not at school but whatever..
in the shop that i work in there is a small stationary section, a week ago or so my supervisor comes along and sais 'when your off tills, could you face off those pencils?'
innuendoooo
Mr. Johnson, you have a small package.

The fact that his name was Mr. Johnson made it all the better.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
wasnt at school, but when i was at target one time, the lady who came over the intercom had the biggest stutter ever. it was like "atttttentttion t-t-target t-team membersss" needless to say, i lol'd

EDIT: just remembered a GREAT one. at my high school, we have video announcements in the morning that are broadcast to the TVs in the school as well as over the intercom. last year, right at the end of the announcements one morning, something got screwed up, and the video feed ended but the audio didnt. the guy who was anchoring says extremely loudly "WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED?" over the PA broadcast.
NOPE
Last edited by Nakon14 at Nov 9, 2008,
One time the principal was doing the announcements, and you could hear him drop the papers he was reading from and say "Oh crap..." It was fun. Also, at the end of the day, there's a long beep to tell us that class is over. Sometimes it goes off in the middle of the announcements and it sounds like it's trying to bleep out something they were about the say.
my principal made was making an announcement and started laughing like a maniac because the girl's basketball team sucks ass, not because they're girls, but because they suck.
Last edited by MetalMusicianAl at Nov 9, 2008,
I havn't really heard anything but somebody I know on the last day of our senior year is going to get on the PA and say "Attention everybody, the game. That is all"
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
We had a teacher at our school named Pam Anderson in jr. high, so almost everyday the principal called Pam Anderson to the office. We were all like "You wish...".
Also, we have a club at our school called BLIND (Building Lasting Impressions that Never Die, it's supposed to eliminate stereo types or something like that) and they announced "Would all the blind kids please come to the office?" and we had a sub...he had the most shocked look on his face.
Quote by xcynicx
We had a teacher at our school named Pam Anderson in jr. high, so almost everyday the principal called Pam Anderson to the office. We were all like "You wish...".
Also, we have a club at our school called BLIND (Building Lasting Impressions that Never Die, it's supposed to eliminate stereo types or something like that) and they announced "Would all the blind kids please come to the office?" and we had a sub...he had the most shocked look on his face.

LOL

I'm at the same ****hole as BenRaah, our PE teacher is such an idiot
Quote by monkeysintheday
I havn't really heard anything but somebody I know on the last day of our senior year is going to get on the PA and say "Attention everybody, the game. That is all"

I hate you. >.<

One time, they forgot to turn the PA off while a student got yelled at. There was this ****storm of curses.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.