Poll: Do you sing in the shower?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you sing in the shower?
Aye
97 56%
Nay
60 34%
I don't bathe.
17 10%
Voters: 174.
Page 1 of 3
I sing my lungs out.
I'm not sure why it's such a common thing to do though. Is it because people just feel comfortable and completely sheltered in there, so they have the confidence to do whatever they want to do? Or maybe they're just bored.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I practise death metal vocals in the shower.
Including I cum blood.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
I take super long showers just so I can sing all the more.

I also shower with the door open so I can listen to music to sing along to.

Good times.
I used to.
But now that I"m at uni and the bathroom is shared by the whole floor, I doubt that it'd be a good idea. O_O
Quote by Benjabenja
I practise death metal vocals in the shower.
Including I cum blood.

You're so funny it makes me want to punch you in the face.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

if no one is home I do, i was about a half hour ago when i was in the shower, i was singing I believe in a thing called love, sounded really shitty but i dont care.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by vintage x metal

What makes you think he's joking? I growl in the shower too.
Quote by Renka
What makes you think he's joking? I growl in the shower too.

he said I cum blood, thats probably why he thought that.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by vintage x metal

haha

OT, I do, but kind of quietly. Not so that everyone in the house can hear me, but if you're standing in the next room over I'm audible.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Yay, people think I'm a boy =]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Well, it is a real song.
Of course I do. Though ususally when I take a shower I just stand there and relax. Nothing more relaxing than a warm shower.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
I talk to myself in the shower and mimic Kermit the frog, Falco, Starfox, Peppy, the movie trailer guy and some others including Yugi, Kaiba, and Squirtle and some generic english dub anime voices.
my girlfriend listens to high school musical soundtracks when shes in the shower and she sings along with them. i like to **** with her and switch it to some RATM
Quote by TacticalMuffin
my girlfriend listens to high school musical soundtracks when shes in the shower and she sings along with them. i like to **** with her and switch it to some RATM

Are you a pedophile?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I rave and bathe
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by metaldud536
I talk to myself in the shower and mimic Kermit the frog, Falco, Starfox, Peppy, the movie trailer guy and some others including Yugi, Kaiba, and Squirtle and some generic english dub anime voices.

In a world with no shampoo...one man's quest for the scrubbing brush
Quote by vintage x metal

+100 profile views
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
If i go in the shower with my iPod speakers on...

then ill probably sing along.

No-one hears bcos i put it on too loud. Helps
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by andy_thomas
+100 profile views

Private mothafucka!
I've been well-trained.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by metaldud536

That's awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

Well... you are talking about showering in The Pit. >_>

Plus, it is kinda unusual that you take showers. After all, woman all naturally smell like a bed of roses and never get dirty. <_<
i dont shower. so.....
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I'm a shower-capped superstart baby!

I usually sing everywhere though...i think it scares people : p
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by The_Shape
That's awesome.

I should do a recording one day and put it on my profile. But when I get over this cold. I'll also put it in Mr.Burns and Chief Wiggum

Quote by Minkaro
In a world with no shampoo...one man's quest for the scrubbing brush

Will lead him on an epic journey....This Friday....one man...one solution
Quote by stepco12345

Plus, it is kinda unusual that you take showers. After all, woman all naturally smell like a bed of roses and never get dirty. <_<

Those kinds of women are no fun They just sit there and look pretty.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

if nobodys home i will. haha my neighbors hate me cuz i tend to shout when i sing. they also hate the absurdly loud music...
I was screaming Latterman in the shower today and my dad asked me if I was okay
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
No, i make my own Brutal death metal/grindcore/black metal names on the steamed up windows... coz im cool like that.
Quote by vintage x metal
Those kinds of women are no fun They just sit there and look pretty.

Don't judge my way of living before you've tried if for yourself.
Quote by TacticalMuffin

sigged
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by stepco12345

If I had more privacy in the bathroom I would spend the whole time singing that song, or just all Bon Jovi songs, their great for belting out. ATM I don't really sing in the shower.
Page 1 of 3