I was wondering how I would tune to DGCF for a new song I'm learning. I don't have a chromatic tuner. The tuner I already own allows you to add flat symbols to the notes already on there.
Never Missing in Action
just tune the second frets to standard... job done
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
hit the flat button twice and tune to standard.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
hit the flat button twice and tune to standard.

This.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by faultyy
just tune the second frets to standard... job done

Have i gone mad or is this wrong?
Quote by the humanity
You will be the High Lowlord's High Lowlife!

Ibanez EDB 550
Laney RB6
Quote by Ouch_needles

I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Quote by Ouch_needles

I had to think about it after I posted it too... I think it's right... Actually it is right, 2 up from the 12th.

I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by NeverMIA
I was wondering how I would tune to DGCF for a new song I'm learning. I don't have a chromatic tuner. The tuner I already own allows you to add flat symbols to the notes already on there.

I would suggest picking up a chromatic tuner man. I bought one made by Boss and it is amazing. It allows me to run up to eight other pedals through it while only having to use one adapter. Im not sure if your a pedal kind of guy. But HEY it was worth the investment for myself haha. And start by tuning your E string down until the seventh fret is in tune with your A string. Then rinse wash and repeat for the other strings. I think thats how to do it.