Hey no i'm not a nerd this game is just awesome.

But my dad's old one didn't work in the new computer so i bought the new like 30th anniversery or somethin like that, and it messes up and the computer shuts it off when i try to do some important things like

when I try to put pages in the book and view them it shuts the game off

or when I do the little elevator thing in the back of the library it shuts it off.

can anyone help me fix this?

EDIT; its actually 10th...
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Sorry?

EDIT: So your copy of Myst broke, so you bought the 10th anniversary edition, and when you play it on your dad's computer, the game shuts down?
..... No Comprende, amigo
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Sorry?

EDIT: So your copy of Myst broke, so you bought the 10th anniversary edition, and when you play it on your dad's computer, the game shuts down?

No the copy didn't break the old computer broke n the new one is too advanced or somethin or whatever to play the old one so i bought the 10th anniversary new software one and it shuts the game down
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
My dad's copy of one of the myst's crashes wwhen you get to a certain point, not sure where though.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
^Well u just gotta know whata do
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!