OK, so I play in thw roship band at my church. I am thinking of talking to my youth minister (who also plays in the band) to have us all go electric, cuz we have 4 guitarists, 1 1/2 that play electric (1/2 because he sometimes brings an acoustic/electric) and it just sounds like a cool idea to me, I have 2 electrics I can loan one of the acoustic players, and the youth minister, who plays acoustic, has an electric. So, what would be some cool electric songs that could be made into a worship song?
Thanks
GD34875
I Cum Blood
might as well get it over with now
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sixp0under
Music is not a tool to get women out of their clothing.

Then you're doing it wrong.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Then you're doing it wrong.

nice
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
I Cum Blood
might as well get it over with now

I've noticed the sad thing about people sayin this is that the "I Cum Blood" part isn't he funny part its that its in every single thread of someone lookin for advice.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
shine by collective soul
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
what sort of music do you play? we have a four piece rock band as the worship group so i could help you get some ideas if you like
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I think any band that has a half guitarist has problems :-P
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by aleb
what sort of music do you play? we have a four piece rock band as the worship group so i could help you get some ideas if you like

normally acoustic rock/folk rock I suppose, but I want to play some more "electric" rock, if that makes sense

EDIT: but, I'm always playing electric, but its acoustic stuff
Quote by A8039077
I think any band that has a half guitarist has problems :-P

Are you biased against disabled people. You don't need legs to play guitar!
Quote by guitardude34875
normally acoustic rock/folk rock I suppose, but I want to play some more "electric" rock, if that makes sense

EDIT: but, I'm always playing electric, but its acoustic stuff

I've said it once, ill say it again;
Knockin' on Heavens Door, its PERFECT for what you want.
Quote by guitardude34875

right well what sort of congregation do you have cos if its quite young (teens etc) then you could get into some energetic palm muted stuff which we do a lot of but if its more of a mixture you might like to go into a more classic rock/bluesy style
Quote by mustaineNslash
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by aleb
right well what sort of congregation do you have cos if its quite young (teens etc) then you could get into some energetic palm muted stuff which we do a lot of but if its more of a mixture you might like to go into a more classic rock/bluesy style

yeah, its a middle/high school youth group. what kinda palm muted stuff you mean?
Quote by guitardude34875
yeah, its a middle/high school youth group. what kinda palm muted stuff you mean?

well we normally play songs done by hillsong united or matt redman etc and tend to liven them up a little. normally the whole services arent like this they have a mix of quiter stuff like with chorus etc on top but these are good, ill see if i can find some youtube links for you
Quote by mustaineNslash
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by aleb
well we normally play songs done by hillsong united or matt redman etc and tend to liven them up a little. normally the whole services arent like this they have a mix of quiter stuff like with chorus etc on top but these are good, ill see if i can find some youtube links for you

sounds good, thanks for the advise man
Quote by guitardude34875
sounds good, thanks for the advise man

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IP****WE8h8&feature=related

this one is good but we play it faster

where abouts are you from cos if youre not from the UK you probably not heard of matt redman and his stuff is good lol. also check out tim hughes
Quote by mustaineNslash
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

innocent by stellar kart or me and jesus by stellar kart... really anything by them
Stryper anyone?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
Stryper anyone?

surely your kidding?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by aleb
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IP****WE8h8&feature=related

this one is good but we play it faster

where abouts are you from cos if youre not from the UK you probably not heard of matt redman and his stuff is good lol. also check out tim hughes

I'm from the US, so yeah, never heard of em, ill check em out tho, thanks a bunch!

EDIT: link didn't work? said had a malformed video id or something?