Page 1 of 11
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=107688259
They just added me on teh space. Pretty good screamo/post rock/ambient kinda stuff.
always found this band to be decent.

edit: for post-rock screamo, i prefer Men as Trees, Et Tu Brute, Dawn Treader, Gantz, Funeral Diner, etc.
Last edited by aggiefan33 at Nov 9, 2008,
seen this band, were actually pretty entertaining, i think the music was decent but i had no idea who they even were at the time and the sound was TERRIBLE so i couldnt even tell
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by SadistNation
They just added me today also Sax. I think they just found like....all the baltimore screamo kids or something ha. I never payed too much attention to them, i've missed them many-a time, i'll catch them at some point.

hah yea. They're playin the art space in january, so I'm prolly gonna go to that.
This is actually quite good. For some reason, they remind me of The #12 Looks Like You, but I think it might just be the vocals.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by zezimathehero
This is actually quite good. For some reason, they remind me of The #12 Looks Like You, but I think it might just be the vocals.

ewwwwww
haha hello two year old post by me.

Also, Old Pride is awesome, I have no clue why I thought that before, and I still like their old stuff.
Quote by seeneyj
Yeah. I don't really get a #12 vibe from this band at all haha.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Nope. But whatevs.
Quote by seeneyj
I'm totally lol'ing at the fact that I discovered this band thanks to them adding me on myspace. I totally forgot that. This band is incredible. Old Pride is so good.
At least you didn't think they sounded like #12 haha. Old Pride is amazing, Cripples Can't Shiver literally puts chills down my spine.
Quote by seeneyj
Anybody else excited for their split with The Saddest Landscape? They're another band in the same vein, though more screamo.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Quote by TheIrishPatriot
Anybody else excited for their split with The Saddest Landscape? They're another band in the same vein, though more screamo.

Ohhh I am now.
I'm an asshole.
I did not know about that, and now that I do I CANT ****ING WAIT
Quote by seeneyj
Quote by TheIrishPatriot
What do you mean?

I dont understand how your confused?
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
I dont understand how your confused?

Not sure if he meant his friend is producing it, or is part of The Saddest Landscape. Also, I'm dumb.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Quote by phoenix_crush
JxD should totally get me a free copy.

I won't even get a free copy. Dude is sooooo broke (too broke to put out a Todos record at least). I'm just glad that he's releasing a pretty big split that will likely pay for itself/succeeding at the record label thing.
Is that actually referring to dave? If so, UG and friends are all over this band.
Quote by seeneyj
Hey people who said they were excited for the new split should check their PMs
I'm an asshole.
6 whole minutes, rad. Actually rules though.
Quote by seeneyj
Quote by zezimathehero

Still makes me giggle.

And no, I'm not that Dave.
I'm so glad I could delete that PM so that I am not currently in class downloading music. That would be illegal and a waste of time, and I would never listen to it anyway.
Holy shit the new song is good. And shut up Dave, you probably thought dumb shit about unrelated things at some point........

But seriously, new song is so ****ing good.
Quote by seeneyj
I think the new song is my new favorite by them.. I really wish there was more than one song though, it's such a ****ing tease.
I'm an asshole.