OK, here we go, I've decided to make my old mini-amp into a light seeking robot. I'v done this stuff before, but I need some opinion on better tools I can use. I have a good soldering iron,good solder, and the wires+some parts. All I need is a good set of wire strippers, some that will last a while. My other ones broke in the process of fixing the broken victim amp, which is why its broken.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! If any responses could come im before X-mas that'd be awesome, cuz I dont feel like paying for it.
Your-existentialist friend-Zombie Spawn

When the time comes, they will seize everything, but some will rise...So, are you another pawn?
Quote by metaldud536
Light seeking robot? No offence but you just can't force Christianity on amps...

haha
Quote by metaldud536
Light seeking robot? No offence but you just can't force Christianity on amps...

haha

close the thread, this man has already won
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Zombie spawn
OK, here we go, I've decided to make my old mini-amp into a light seeking robot. I'v done this stuff before, but I need some opinion on better tools I can use. I have a good soldering iron,good solder, and the wires+some parts. All I need is a good set of wire strippers, some that will last a while. My other ones broke in the process of fixing the broken victim amp, which is why its broken.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! If any responses could come im before X-mas that'd be awesome, cuz I dont feel like paying for it.
i think you need more than that.

perhaps a trip to see the wizard might help you.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by metaldud536

Sigd
DO IT LIVE
ok metaldud536, you're a dick, but that was funny as hell
Your-existentialist friend-Zombie Spawn

When the time comes, they will seize everything, but some will rise...So, are you another pawn?