has any one use the Nady DKW-1 VHF Wireless Guitar System? di yiu like it? is it any good?
With that price you can't really get anything good, plus you probably do not need it, unless you gig at stadiums and big concert halls which I highly doubt. Spend that money on a nice monster cable.

That thing will only ruin your tone.
if you really have to get a wireless i'd look for something from X2, they make quality wireless systems for good prices.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have several monster cables. I wish I just bought a wireless system in the first place. It would of been cheaper. I could of bought 1 decent wireless system $160. but I spent $45 per cable, times 6 cables = $270 before taxes.
Quote by mxrider117
I have several monster cables. I wish I just bought a wireless system in the first place. It would of been cheaper. I could of bought 1 decent wireless system $160. but I spent $45 per cable, times 6 cables = $270 before taxes.

why so many ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
two for the head to each cab. one from the head to pedal board. pedal board to guitar. and then I have 2 back ups. just incase one goes out during a gig.
If you bought one wireless you still would need all those cables. Maybe one less, the one from your guitar to your pedalboard.
You can't use a wireless for all that you mentioned above, you do realise that don't you?
Quote by mxrider117

you cant get a decent wireless system for $160, not to mention that it only gets rid of one of those cables. now if you spent the full $300 on the wireless system, you could get something worth using. you really want to steer clear of wireless systems that are cheap and use VHF. i honestly wouldnt touch any wireless system under $250, and probably would spend at least $400 if was going to be gigging with it.
Quote by mxrider117
two for the head to each cab. one from the head to pedal board. pedal board to guitar. and then I have 2 back ups. just incase one goes out during a gig.

You are using instrument cables to wire your cabs?

I suggest staying away from cheap wireless, start looking when you have at least $300 to spend.

I looked at the Line6 wireless setup once and it was quite nice for the price...but still, nothing amazing.

BTW monster cables are not worth the money...
Quote by moody07747

BTW monster cables are not worth the money...

+1, horrendously overpriced. Planet Waves are a better deal for the same warranty thing but George L's and Cleartone cables sound best.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
It´s a great wireless system, unless of course you are looking for one you can step on, throw from your window or burn it down and survive. If you are looking for a wireless system to, I dont know, play guitar! it rocks.
Please don't necrobump haha
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.