i was playing a schecter c-1 classic in the used section at a local shop and its 500$ ive been looking for the right guitar swaping guitars for a while now. my dads never gonna get it for me i have a fender mim strat right now gahhhh this sucks
save up some cash, or get a job or something
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
then start saving your money, and maybe work some weeks. 500$ is nothing. and also stop whineing. in norway that guitar would cost you about 1300-1500$
Play some pub/bar/taven gigs. Easy money, and if they don't want you to play, you need to become better before you buy a new piece of kit anyway.

It's easy to buy something before taking a look at everything else you could have. I made that mistake too. If you really want it, sell your Strat. But make sure you get enough money to afford your Schecter.
haha i wasnt trying to whine i was jus tsaying its a cool guitar but no i cant get money really cuz i have school and no sources : D
Quote by capslock123
then start saving your money, and maybe work some weeks. 500$ is nothing. and also stop whineing. in norway that guitar would cost you about 1300-1500$

No, it would not.

Anyways ts, what's the point? Just start saving!