I wanted to know your opinion on them. I have been seeing them around for awhile, and I wanted to know your thoughts.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
First off, use the search bar please.

Second, they are horrible amps. Poor quality and awful tone - but what can you expect from a cheap SS amp?
Quote by end_citizen
They are quite horrid.
That's my opinion of them.

Hmm, whats wrong with them?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
They suck.

I just played one yesterday. Prolly worse then an MG. They are made specifically for GuitarCenter and aimed at ripping off kids imo. GC should be ashamed. Funny how their full page adds in GuitarWorld say "sold exclusively through Guitar Center" - joke.

Budget?
Music Style?
Home of Gig?
New or Used?
Closest Major City?

If you can answer these questions we can help you find an amp. Assuming that is what you are doing. You get a much better amp if you look second hand.
They are low quality amps. Very crummy tone and construction.
They are cheap though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, I figured as much. I will avoid them then. Thanks.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by JewMasatFlex
They're your new Crate Flexwave, the new MG, the new line of amps that will sucker kids into buying. Stay away.

But that's already been said
mgs suck
if you want a good marshall go half stack marshall
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by stratsrule1990
mgs suck
if you want a good marshall go half stack marshall

no... just because its a halfstack doesn't mean its good...the mg comes in a halfstack version...
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by mrxtreme_4
no... just because its a halfstack doesn't mean its good...the mg comes in a halfstack version...

+internetz!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper