I just got this ipod docking station, im running it using 4 AAA batteries.
Its the one with the two speakers that fold up on either side.
The thing is, sometimes the quality will be good, the next minute, really buzzy and sort of as if the sound is too much for the speakers too handle.
I thought it might be as the battery life declines, so does the quality but i cant be sure.
Any ideas?
Cheers in advance.
Thread making help.
I've got this ipod problem, and I'm running it through The Pit.
It's the one on ultimate-guitar with all the spam and crap
The thing is, sometimes the quality will be good, the next minute, pointless and sort of as if my thread should be placed somewhere else.
I thought I'd put it in the pit, but I know that there's an iPod questions thread
Any ideas?
Cheers in advance for telling me to put this in the ipod thread

That being said, take it to the ipod thread
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Does it have an AC power input? If so, see how it sounds with that, seems to be a logical place to start.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by Karvid
Thread making help.
I've got this ipod problem, and I'm running it through The Pit.
It's the one on ultimate-guitar with all the spam and crap
The thing is, sometimes the quality will be good, the next minute, pointless and sort of as if my thread should be placed somewhere else.
I thought I'd put it in the pit, but I know that there's an iPod questions thread
Any ideas?
Cheers in advance for telling me to put this in the ipod thread

That being said, take it to the ipod thread

Dude, really no need for any of that, you could have just said "Ipod thread please". Dick.

Quote by PekarGuitar
Does is have an AC power input? If so, see how it sounds with that, seems to be a logical place to start.

Yes, its a 9V, however, i put a 9V adapter in, and it begins to smoke , literally! Its probably a compatability issue. But i'll try it again later.
Quote by Sixp0under
Dude, really no need for any of that, you could have just said "Ipod thread please". Dick.

I could have, but then I would have been forced to say "please."

I'm sorry, this has come from years of board humiliation and harassment during which my posts were frequently mutilated and ridiculed in exactly the same fashion
That being said, for future reference, please take it to the iPod thread
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Sixp0under

Sixp0under, I would like to introduce you to the pit. Where all of your statements are considered idiotic and an utter waste of time for those pit monkeys who have nothing better to do.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.