Bridge: Tune-o-matic
Pickups: SD Blackouts
Body: Mahogany
Shape: Comfortable to sit with
Neck: Neck-Thru Wizard II or similar
Colour: Any

the cheaper the better

thanks =]

PS. does anyone know a good guitar finder website where I can put in specific requirements for a guitar? if not, someone should make one!
No offense, but this is an entirely wrong approach to the subject.
Tell is what your budget is and what music you want to play and we'll recommend you something nice.
You should look for these yourself, do some research. This way you have a better comparison to your choices.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by TheQuailman
Tell is what your budget is and what music you want to play and we'll recommend you something nice.

/thread
this kind of thread really pisses me off cause it's like please do all the work of finding a guitar for me cause I can't be arsed!
Plus come on you've only done it for an hour it takes ages to narrow down a few guitars that you would like if you do it properly, then ages more on which out of those say 4 but when you have those 4 odd then maybe you can come and ask for help between them!... I do enjoy a good old rant =D lol
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
i spent about 5 days choosing between two motorbikes lol..when i went to get one i really wanted i sat on another and bought that..

dont limit to what it has..but the guitar that feels and sounds right to you on the day you wanna buy, if you choose lets say an LTD EC500, whack some SD's in there...you might like it..but then again you might like a jackson dk2 with SD's...my advice..get off your ass and try some
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
i spent about 5 days choosing between two motorbikes lol..when i went to get one i really wanted i sat on another and bought that..

dont limit to what it has..but the guitar that feels and sounds right to you on the day you wanna buy, if you choose lets say an LTD EC500, whack some SD's in there...you might like it..but then again you might like a jackson dk2 with SD's...my advice..get off your ass and try some

+ lots of numbers
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by Gregoric

ive actually played this and loved it, only through a good amp though.
Quote by TheQuailman

+100000
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by Unforgivable
Bridge: Tune-o-matic
Pickups: SD Blackouts
Body: Mahogany
Shape: Comfortable to sit with
Neck: Neck-Thru Wizard II or similar
Colour: Any

the cheaper the better

thanks =]

PS. does anyone know a good guitar finder website where I can put in specific requirements for a guitar? if not, someone should make one!

How about impossible, especially at a low cost. . . . tune-o-matic, doable at low cost, SD Blackouts run about 200 dollars on price, mahogany body(aged) at least 400 dollars on price, then with a neck thru. . . . (wizard would be bolt on as far as my knowledge goes, but what do I know, I smoke crack and shoot heroin) just what you are asking is impossible.

I guess you could get a cheaper price on it, but more or less you would have to do orally degrading things. . . like altar boy affair involved.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
you won't find fk all with Blackouts that is cheaper than a Schecter Blackack ATX I don't think, but good luck with it, who knows there may be something new out there.

I've personally got a Schecter c1 Blackjack ATX FR and I'm really happy with it personally and think it was worth the cash and even a bit more. I prefer its set neck and sexy ultra access neck joint curve to any bolt on that i've tried (haven't tried carvins, suhr or other exotics so reserving judgement).

But yeah, perhaps the way u initially asked put you at odds with some of the forum ppl here...*shrugs*

It also pays to do your own research, because then you know what's out there etc and that you're spending your money wisely. Buying a guitar isn't imo a decision to be rushed, so the research eventually comprises part of the fun =)