I posted in my thread. Ill post it here too..

I like the arpeggiated part. Wasn't really a fan of the lead. Give it some reverb, maybe some delay.
Quote by ColinMacIsaac0
I posted in my thread. Ill post it here too..

I like the arpeggiated part. Wasn't really a fan of the lead. Give it some reverb, maybe some delay.

do u want me to give the lead the reverb and delay?
sounds like the lead is a little off pitch wise. Check your tunning? Maybe is was just your not choice. But the arpeggios sound real nice
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
Quote by morgan
sounds like the lead is a little off pitch wise. Check your tunning? Maybe is was just your not choice. But the arpeggios sound real nice

thx alot man =D but yea my lead was a lil bad =( the distortion was sucky
I have to agree with the other guys. The arpeggios have a nice vibe to them but the lead kinda felt harsh to me.. The overall vibe I get is kind of a dark soft feeling and the lead is kind of a piercing feeling.. just doesn't mesh.. If that makes any sense at all

Work on the lead a little and put a new version up. I think you are on the right path with the overall tune.
Quote by furin121
I have to agree with the other guys. The arpeggios have a nice vibe to them but the lead kinda felt harsh to me.. The overall vibe I get is kind of a dark soft feeling and the lead is kind of a piercing feeling.. just doesn't mesh.. If that makes any sense at all

Work on the lead a little and put a new version up. I think you are on the right path with the overall tune.

ok thx u made perfect sence, hey wat if i made the solo a lil difrent wit the same tune to it? would it make any difrence or should i change the whole solo?
Personally I liked the solo, just felt a little harsh (the sound of it). I think if it were a little more rounded it would work great!

I'm hoping you understand what I mean by my super technical words such as "more rounded" lol.. I really have no idea how to explain the sound but just a softer...
Quote by furin121
Personally I liked the solo, just felt a little harsh (the sound of it). I think if it were a little more rounded it would work great!

I'm hoping you understand what I mean by my super technical words such as "more rounded" lol.. I really have no idea how to explain the sound but just a softer...

hey do u think it could be the distortion i was using?
Hey Rockxxstar

first I like you user name!

for this song, I like the rhythm part. The lead is either out of key or maybe this was an effect you wanted. Overall it has potential. Keep up the good work!

care to check mine on my profile?

Peace
Quote by DPClement
Hey Rockxxstar

first I like you user name!

for this song, I like the rhythm part. The lead is either out of key or maybe this was an effect you wanted. Overall it has potential. Keep up the good work!

care to check mine on my profile?

Peace

thx bro, ill check your profile =D cool mp3's are they original?
Last edited by RockxxStar at Nov 10, 2008,