Basically I made this song bout bass in slipknot. Can someone give me some songs which have clear bass lines?

Also, enquring about hearing bass in psycosocial, at about 0.07 seconds in, is that the bass entering in, or just the other guitar?

I'll add more questions later...

Oh, yeah, and about paul gray, looking through this forum on the tom araya thread, is paul gray like not very distinctive/follows the guitars, or is hhe good? (I can never ****ing tell cuz I can barely hear bass in most songs, but like bitchslap etc)
"Oh, yeah, and about paul gray, looking through this forum on the tom araya thread, is paul gray like not very distinctive/follows the guitars, or is hhe good? (I can never ****ing tell cuz I can barely hear bass in most songs)"

You just answered your own question.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by slipknotrawr
Basically I made this song bout bass in slipknot.

Wait...what?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
What do you want to know, some songs by them that have good basslines?
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
hes alrite, i quite like him, pretty good tone.
he mostly HENCH up the guitar tones, but listen to vermillion to hear hes more outstanding works. or some softer songs off their new album.
Slipknot is a band more about the heavy rhymic melodies and the vocals rather than being individual musicians.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Wait...what?

this.

slipknot and song do not belong to in the same sentence.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
His clearest, most obvious bass part is at the start of the song Iowa. Probably need to a subwoofer or a good set of speakers to hear the open low B though. Spit it out is another song. His tone is generally very deep, very boring, following the guitarists.

Disasterpieces (Live DVD) is the best place to listen if you want to hear his bass playing. That was when he was using the Warwick 'Vette.

As you said though, his earlier stuff ("Say Nothing") has a better tone and more interesting parts.

Oh well.