as new valveking 112. had it for about a year.
its too loud for what i need it for so im downsizing.

if you want to know anything specific about the amp just let me know.

selling for 180 ono plus p+p.

cheers guys!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
bump. £180 sorry I forgot the currency.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
buuuuump. price now £170
Quote by fairycake92
condition/pics sounds like a good deal

Agreed, I'm interested too. As well, manufacture year (from serial number), gigged, tube condition, accessories?

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
its in great condition. gigged once, cranked a couple of times. had it about a year so i reckon the tubes will last a bit yet.
dont have any pics im afraid but its all stock and looks exactly as it did when i bought it
no sorry dude cash only. thanks though!
bumpppp
bump