Basically, Im looknig 2 get 1, but I dont have wifi connection in my house (no wireless, and not intending on getting 1), so I'd only get connection when I went to like, mc donalds. What I wanna know, is it worth it to buy the Ipod touch, if I'm not gonna be able to use the internet a lot, or should I just save my money, and spend it on like that new £109 one?
well the ipod touch its a really nice thing, if you can afford it then get it, its like having nice things you know? yeah u could buy the normal ones and have you know have more memory but this is the kind of thing you buy just couse u have the money

cheers!
Its intended to be used as an internet browsing device,
but many get it it for the novelty of being able to touch the screen
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by pebbles123
well the ipod touch its a really nice thing, if you can afford it then get it, its like having nice things you know? yeah u could buy the normal ones and have you know have more memory but this is the kind of thing you buy just couse u have the money

cheers!

lol wut
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by rageagainst64
lol wut

LOL
i mean its like having some expensive shit that is nice and well you know a 'novelty'
if you have the moeny go ahead
if you dont then DONT