anyone else watch this anime?
im almost done episode 24...and this show just blew my mind completely
so does anyone else watch this epic show?
Originally Posted by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.

ahahaah
ive just been watching them on youtube, can you get the movies on there as well?
and lol that guitar is awesome, asuka is one crazyyyy broad
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.

ahahaah
think it just says ill kill you

ahahaah
Quote by rafa7008
eww anime

Damn you unsophisticated types.

Anime is much superior to western animation. I only watch foreign cartoons.
Quote by Trefellin
Damn you unsophisticated types.

Anime is much superior to western animation. I only watch foreign cartoons.

i used to not like anime at all, thought it was gay...until my roommate showed me this series

ahahaah
Quote by klitz
think it just says ill kill you

It does.

You won't get it if you haven't seen End of Evangelion.
Quote by Trefellin
Anime is much superior to western animation.

So...? I don't watch western animation
i havent yet, i just have one more episode to watch, im taking a breather on it though, my mind can only take so much in one day

ahahaah
This series suprised me, i usually despise mecha and avoid it at all costs.
I think what sets it apart is the way it's just got a mecha shell, with a soft gooey phsycological mind**** center.
Quote by klitz
i used to not like anime at all, thought it was gay...until my roommate showed me this series

Yeah, anybody would think anime is lame if they haven't seen the good stuff. It's like saying American movies suck when you've only seen Anaconda.

Quote by rafa7008
So...? I don't watch western animation

I wasn't serious.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
This series suprised me, i usually despise mecha and avoid it at all costs.
I think what sets it apart is the way it's just got a mecha shell, with a soft gooey phsycological mind**** center.

I usually don't like mecha anime but this is different. It's a deconstruction of the mecha genre, taking it apart and putting it back together. It's like how I don't like superhero stuff but I love The Watchmen, which deconstructs the genre.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 9, 2008,
I WANT THAT GUITAR!

Yeah, twas a good series, love the last wo episodes, the movie was depressing ):
Quote by Trefellin
I photoshopped an Asukacaster.

I ****ING WANT!

I have all the manga, all the episodes on DVD as well as both movies
Love it.

also is it only me who picked up that the camera angles and music start of very plain but get crazier and crazier representing shinji's descent into madness? everytime I've mentioned it people have looked at me like I'm mad.
Love it. Shinji is teh shizz. Disregard that, I have crappy taste in heroes.

It's Neon btw.

EDIT: I haven't seen the movie though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Nov 9, 2008,
So, how much does everyone love the...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

"I'm so fucked up"

scene in EoE?
The last two episodes didn't really blow my mind. I've seem much more abstract. In fact, everything made sense to me. If you want mind-blowing, watch End of Evangelion.
Quote by aznrockerdude
Love it. Shinji is teh shizz.

It's Neon btw.

EDIT: I haven't seen the movie though.

no shinji is not teh shizz, he's a wimpy little do-nothinger son of a bitch anti-hero.

Truth
Quote by technicolour
no shinji is not teh shizz, he's a wimpy little do-nothinger son of a bitch anti-hero.

Truth

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Holy Katana
The last two episodes didn't really blow my mind. I've seem much more abstract. In fact, everything made sense to me. If you want mind-blowing, watch End of Evangelion.

I agree, that movie is monumentally f*&cked up
These Amplifiers go to 11
Gear:
Black Fender Jazz Bass w/ Badass Bass II Bridge
Peavy Max-112
Various Others (keyboard, 12-string, etc)
hehe. I've trying to work out the music. I know the trumpets one. I try to voice it like Vai because the piece is relatively simple. Asuka's theme is the hardest cause of all the country style chicken-pick solos. lol yeah EVA owns big time.