I have a multi effect pedal called a RP100 but now i want a better multi effect pedal that can give me a decent Wah and distortion so what is my best choice to get.
Quote by nightraven
go for individual pedals, you aren't gonna get great tones from a multi fx toy. i'd sell the RP100 and get a decent wah pedal and a decent distortion pedal.

^this. I have my old RP100 collecting dust in my closet. Its a great pedal to start with, but if you're more serious about your tone, single pedals are the way to go. More expensive - yes, but they sound better.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
get two pedals, a tubescreamer and a jim dunlop wah
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me


crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Get two pedals, a Tubescreamer and a Vox V847 wah.

Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
well, instead of having a meh processor and a meh amp, you could sell them both and get some sort of modeling amp, cube or vox perhaps. thats just what i say, you could go for a better processor or individual pedals though.

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.