Ok, I just downloaded guitar pro free demo, and I m basically tryna hear the basslines better in songs by bands like slipknot, but I've got no idea what to do... help?!!?!

How do I get songs into guitar pro demo?

Like, how do I change it to like, a song?
Last edited by slipknotrawr at Nov 9, 2008,
turn up the bass, turn down the rest?
maybe?
Marge: You know Homer, it's easy to criticize.
Homer: Fun too!

Vegetarian Pastafarian
inb4 russell
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by slipknotrawr

You can't import audio files - songs, into GP.
Only Midi files at least.

Also, Google for a GP Registration Key - You probably don't have all the accessable features.
He's not asking how to turn up the volume
Quote by slipknotrawr

Just search here in UG for any song, then download the guitar pro file (xx.gp) and open it with your gp demo.
Quote by ctb
You can't import audio files - songs, into GP.
Only Midi files at least.

Also, Google for a GP Registration Key - You probably don't have all the accessable features.

So thids demo is pointless?

I want to try and change the demo song on there to say, before I forget by slipknot.How can I do that, can you guide me through it step by step?
Most GP keys you find are used. Can anyone show me where to get one please? I've already used Google.
Quote by coryklok
Most GP keys you find are used. Can anyone show me where to get one please? I've already used Google.
Buy it. Reported.
Quote by slipknotrawr
So thids demo is pointless?

I want to try and change the demo song on there to say, before I forget by slipknot.How can I do that, can you guide me through it step by step?

Ohh, I see!

You search for the song - http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/slipknot/before_i_forget_guitar_pro.htm
Download it (It should give you the option of saving it, or opening it up).
Double-click it to wherever you've saved it, it'll open automatically.
tux guitar is a free program that has a lot of the same capabilities of guitar pro (i think). check it out.