I just turned it on was playing for about 30 seconds and then everything went blah. Everything sounds completely 30 miles away.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Sorry friend was over at my place yesterday didn't notice he didn't sign out. This is the guy with the messed amp...
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Alright. Well it sounds like its 30 miles away. Its a Line 6 Flextone II 60 watts. need anything else?
EDIT: Also running a Peavey Predator Plus to it. Don't think it matters though <.<
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Nevermind about the pun. Honestly someone just help xD. You're being stolen away from the real problem by a word that catches your attention. Just like america! Lol. But honestly yea...
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by dk2
I don't get the pun...

Did he give his amp a blowjob I guess. (Did I blow my amp?)

Anyways, the peavey predator plus. Is that a pedal? If you, just asking, have you tried without it? If a pedal were to go low on battery (assuming it's in the guitar->amp chain), the output signal is weakend giving a sort of effect like you described.
Just a suggestion.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Forget about the pun.

If it's your flextone there's not really much you can do. SS amps are notoriously hard and expensive to fix.

^The predator plus is a model of guitar.
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by SinnaSatan
Did he give his amp a blowjob I guess. (Did I blow my amp?)

There. Was it that hard? and yea Im gonna have to talk to my dad tonight.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
(pun) noun, A play on words, sometimes on different senses of the same word and sometimes on the similar sense or sound of different words.

^Just to be a bastard.
OMG i get what he's talkin about, even though it was confusing. It sounds like you 'blew' a powertube.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Not really I suppose, but this is positively pit-like. I like to think we in GG&A are slightly more advanced in UG-volution than the average pit monkey...
at least i answered his question =/
Ibanez AEL 12-string

shit...i didnt know he had a flextone. lmao

i didnt read it

its a fuse then?
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Quote by bjovi400
OMG i get what he's talkin about, even though it was confusing. It sounds like you 'blew' a powertube.

If my memory is functioning well, I believe the Flextone is SS, and has no power tubes. It might be the speaker, or something along those lines. If it's something in the amplifier itself, pawn it off to a youth and use the money towards a tube amp.