Hi.
Im going to buy a new guitar soon...
But I just can't choose between the Schecter Revenger FR and the C-1 Lady Luck Racing Red..
(Both Schecter)
The revenger has hb-105 pickups and the Lady luck has Alnico Pro pickups
What's the difference between these 2 pickups?
I play everything from jazz to metal (but not death metal)
see it like .. Incubus till Metallica

I like the Revenger body but the Lady luck has a killing look too.

Greetz.
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Actives vs passive.
FR vs fixed bridge.

Budget? Location?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Finally found the info on the Revenger, and honestly based off of specs alone the Lady luck is much better.

of course, both have the same scale length and number of frets and blah blah blah.

The Revenger has a Floyd rose licensed tremolo, which as if floyd's aren't a headache enough, just try working with a cheap one. The pickup's are active but they are cheaper made duncan's. Also to mention, the guitar has a bolt on neck, which isn't necessarily bad, but the one thing I hold in high regard is the ultra access neck joint, which with a bolt-on you won't have that nice schecter feature.

The Lady luck has decent alnico pickups, like LP's and such, plus a push pull coil tap to where you can simulate single coil pickups. TOM bridge, a lot less troubling. and the ultra access neck joint. . . . Actually about the pickups, I just realized they are Schecter brand, I would just save up and eventually get a Duncan Jb and 59. . . a lot more reliable and better sounding.

Basically, the revenger has higher costing features that would sound great to somebody entering the realm of guitar. Overall, the Lady luck is a much better deal in the long run though.

You'll live to regret it if you go with the revenger.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Last edited by notsee at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by aznrockerdude
Actives vs passive.
FR vs fixed bridge.

Budget? Location?

Budget.. I'm just saving up for it
Schecter is 351 cheapest (normally 444) euros here
And the Lady Luck is 489 here

Thx for all the responses!

EDIT : I live in the netherlands btw
Squier Standard Telecaster.