In profile. Better late than never I suppose. Anyways let me know what you all think. I'm still trying to get this mic placement thing down, so if you have any input please let me know. Right now the SM57 is about 4-5 inches away from the grille angled every so slightly towards the outside of the speaker. Thanks
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
people would rather just have u post them in the thread than look in your profile. it dissuades us from wanting to see if we have to look in your profile...why dont u post them in here?
I honestly didn't know a couple clicks would be a problem for people :\
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by dbl93100
people would rather just have u post them in the thread than look in your profile. it dissuades us from wanting to see if we have to look in your profile...why dont u post them in here?

Wow, you're pretty impatient, huh?

I'll check em out, TS!
Pretty sweet man. How loud was it turned up when you were recording. It sounds good, but very compressed.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Pretty sweet man. How loud was it turned up when you were recording. It sounds good, but very compressed.

Cranked to holy hell.

You're right about the compression thing. I think it might be the pickups (SD Blackout actives) I really like the sound they get, but I think that riff in particular would have sounded better with the passive dimarzios on my other guitar.

Thanks for the input everyone
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
BKP Warpig pickups