As the title says, I'm mainly looking to trade for a Dunlop Dime Crybaby. Only other trade I'd accept is for a MXR Carbon Copy delay or a good true-bypass overdrive. I can add cash/paypal to even out a trade. I have the original box, papers, and manual and I can get more pics if desired.

If interested get me a pic of what you're offering.

thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
still available, check out my sig too for more pedals fs/ft.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Need a big muff pi? American I believe. A little bit beat up (missing the battery cover) but everything works perfectly. Let me know.
that's like fuzz/distortion right? I'm mainly after what i stated in the first post. thanks for the offer though, I'll decline.
SPAM:

Still available, I also have a mxr zakk wylde overdrive fs/ft as well. I'm looking for an ibanez TS-9 for the zw od.
SPAM:

traded and shipped, thanks Alex!
SPAM: