Hi,

I have these 2 pictures of bands of the 80s that I can't recognize. Can you find the names of these guys??? I know they're weird but real METAL fans will find it for sure.
Attachments:
2.JPG
3.JPG
Quote by Mr_Dark
the frist one.. isn't that Twister Sisters?

Yeah, def. twisted sister
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
Quote by Mr_Dark
the frist one.. isn't that Twister Sisters?

Twisted Sister are actually really good, get their greatest hits or something. They're more NWOBHM than 80's metal, but you might dig them anyway.

"You're gonna burn in hell!"
The first one looks like shotgun messiah, at least it reminds me of one of those horrible hair metal pics of tim skold that occasionally pop up everytime he joins some famous industrial band
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
The second lot have appeared on the forum before - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803377 - and are called Black Death.

You don't forget photos like that!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by racertj5
Yeah, def. twisted sister

That first pic is not Twisted Sister.... Not sure who it is, but I can definitely say it's not Twisted Sis.

Gibson SG Classic
Laguna LE 422
Dean Razorback
Washburn LK60PS
Fender Bass
Ibanez Acoustoc/Electric
Marshall MG 15HFX Microstack
Line 6 Spider III Amp

Remeber...... Every where you go, there you are!
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Twisted Sister are actually really good, get their greatest hits or something. They're more NWOBHM than 80's metal, but you might dig them anyway.

How on earth are they NWOBHM? They sound vastly differant, and they are not even British. Good band though